Name pending for security clearance

joezhang

Registered Users (C)
I did my fingerprinting in December, 2004, and a few day later in December, 2004 I was told my I-485 was resumed for processing since they received my fingerprinting results.

However, by now I still haven't recieved any decison from TX center. My 485 case is 8 months outside the current processing date in TX center. I called the NSC, and a month later, I was told my name is pending for security clearance. I was not told what I should do. Just endless waiting??? This is ridiculous!!!

I read this sites before, and not few people had this problem. Apparently this is common. Is that a trick TX center uses as an excuse not to work hard on processing our files?

What can we do to speed up our name clearance? Please advise us if anybody had a similar experience before?

I really appreciate your help!

:confused:

joezhang said:
I did my fingerprinting in December, 2004, and a few day later in December, 2004 I was told my I-485 was resumed for processing since they received my fingerprinting results.

However, by now I still haven't recieved any decison from TX center. My 485 case is 8 months outside the current processing date in TX center. I called the NSC, and a month later, I was told my name is pending for security clearance. I was not told what I should do. Just endless waiting??? This is ridiculous!!!

I read this sites before, and not few people had this problem. Apparently this is common. Is that a trick TX center uses as an excuse not to work hard on processing our files?

What can we do to speed up our name clearance? Please advise us if anybody had a similar experience before?

I really appreciate your help!

:confused:

follow the below thread
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=136848&page=1&pp=15