Name misspelt in COPR

Nijil

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I got the Visa and COPRs for me and the family today.
A slight problem in that while all the names are correctly spelt in the visas , there are a couple of letters missing in Pushpa's CORP.
Her full name is Thykkootathil Sundaran,Pushpa and they have typed Thykkootathil 'Sundar' ,Pushpa. The 'an' at the end is missing. Do you think it is because they did not have space to type it ? :)
What do you suggest I do ?
The better thing would be to write them a letter explaining about the problem right ?

Thank you for your time.
Nijil

Nope,
I would not do anything about it right now. When landing as the CIC Officer who is processing your landing about the issue. They will tell you how to fix (if needed).

Thank You

texancanadian said:
Nope,
I would not do anything about it right now. When landing as the CIC Officer who is processing your landing about the issue. They will tell you how to fix (if needed).

I guess I will do that. I sent them a letter anyway. Looks like it is a fairly commong happening. :) Guys have had their date of birth and passport numbers typed in wrongly.
Thank you TC

Nijil.

Nijil,
Be careful before you decide date of birth is incorrect. Please be aware that like India and all other commonwealth countries Canada foolws the UK based
dd/mm/yyyy system unlike the US system that goes mm/dd/yyyy.