Name-LastName reversed on web app

HowMuchLonger

Registered Users (C)
I can’t believe it happened to me (someone considered very meticulous)) but… I did the EAD renewal online last week; following the great instructions here I immediately prepared and mailed the supporting documentation package and called the 800-number to get the picture/fingerprint taken the following morning. While I was at the ASC, they noticed that my name and last-name were reversed –i.e., I made this mistake in the web form. They suggested to wait for the EAD card to arrive with the mistake and then call and report the problem. Hmmm. When I came home I called the 800 number and they were clueless too – i.e., they didn’t offer a way to fix the problem. Any comments or suggestions? Thanks much.

-----------
WAC-02-059-XXXXX
ND: 12/7/2001

OK, as long as that possibility is open (i.e., that they will use the brain), I'll wait less anxioulsy... thanks.

HowMuchLonger

HI, I mad the same mistake.

HI,

I made the same mistake, As you have gone through thism you may give some good advice or peace of mind.

I am going for my finger print and photo tomorrow.

My name got reverse, what is the out come. pls advise.

thanks
omar a

I had the same problem for my EAD. I called the National Service Center and told them that I made this mistake on the online form. They said that an error report will be filed and sometime that may cost us the app fee since the error was made by us. I did receive a confirmation from NSC in a week saying that this change was requested by me. I got the EAD (renewal) approved in 50 days and the name was correct too.

Hope that helps.

Where did you report

HI
Thanks for the reply, but could you pls let me know, where did you file a report.

thanks
omar

The report was filed by the national service center to Nebraska service center. I had to only give my application details to the customer service rep.

U r Luck

YOu are luck.

I just called them and asked to file a report, they say We cant do any thing.

When you recieve the confirmation letter, reply to it.

Still not sure what to do.

any way thanks for reply. do you what option did you select. I went to genral questions (option)

omar

how to file a EROR report for EAD efile

can any one tell tell pls. what number do i need to dail, in order to report the error and what options.

I am not getting any luck about it . any help would be greatly apriciated .

thanks