name error on the card, need to correct it for a 13-year child

peter2

Registered Users (C)
Hi: the name on my child's green card was misspelled. My child is 13 years old. Could you pls tell me if I need to get a new one for my child? I read some discussions here, and someone said as long as your child turns into 14 years old, he/her needs to get a new card with fingerprint on it. If it is true, I would like to wait until my child turns into 14. Thank you so much for any inputs.

John

peter2 said:
Hi: the name on my child's green card was misspelled. My child is 13 years old. Could you pls tell me if I need to get a new one for my child? I read some discussions here, and someone said as long as your child turns into 14 years old, he/her needs to get a new card with fingerprint on it. If it is true, I would like to wait until my child turns into 14. Thank you so much for any inputs.

John
-------------- if child name is not correct on Card take infopass, go to Local USCIS and file form I-90 to replace the Card your child 2 photographs are needed and any proof that his name is diffrent like I-485 filing reciept copy, birth certificate, if it is USCIS mistake no fees, if it is your mistake on his forms that were filed with USCIS then $185 fees