• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Name check!!!!!

Lokas

Registered Users (C)
Hello people

I have had my interview on Aug 8, they said i have to be under the administrative processing which no doubt means the name check
anyway the officer told me it will take 2-3 months .. i told her what about the deadline? she said go ask the consular whom told me later i have to email them 2-3 weeks later to follow up my case with Washington, today, 2 weeks later i wonder if it is good to remind them asking about my pending case, or shall i wait another week?
in general i hear it takes more than 3 months to have the clearance, but do they care about the DV deadlines and work faster?
have you any experience in this cases? anyone had a visa while his interview was in such date? shall i complete my life as it was before or i may have a chance?

god bless you all

"they" don't care about the DV deadlines, and the check may take anywhere from several days to several months.

Lokas, at the infopass that I had a month ago I asked the same question. The officer told me that they know about the deadline and they try to finish everything in time. However, this is the official answer, I don't know how is it in practice. I strongly believe that you should email them and ask them very polite what is going on with your case. Good luck!

Hello people

I have had my interview on Aug 8, they said i have to be under the administrative processing which no doubt means the name check
anyway the officer told me it will take 2-3 months .. i told her what about the deadline? she said go ask the consular whom told me later i have to email them 2-3 weeks later to follow up my case with Washington, today, 2 weeks later i wonder if it is good to remind them asking about my pending case, or shall i wait another week?
in general i hear it takes more than 3 months to have the clearance, but do they care about the DV deadlines and work faster?
have you any experience in this cases? anyone had a visa while his interview was in such date? shall i complete my life as it was before or i may have a chance?

god bless you all

LOKAS
as you know i am still in quary on adm processing. i set for the interview on 24 july and still no back up about adm process.who said you it will take 3 months.. but as it is believed that it differ on day or months so we need to remember about our case accordingly to embassy :(

Um clear .. LOL
they called after ages of waitin ( 2 wekks were like 2 years ) i sent my passport today
few days the officer said and my visa shall be in my pocket

thank you all supported me, read and replied ...
guys you all are kind and i wish all of you to have your dream come true ,,,
those who worry just believe if it s yours then it s yours ..... just be cool, deep in your heart believe you will get it dont be panic or worry then you will have it, i had many agonies but i decided um gwen overcome all of them ....

peace out

congrad

good for you...

mine is more than 3 month and still waiting. (you calculate if 2 weeks is 2 years, what will be 3 month! :p ;) )

I hope in this last month all clearances become complete in time.

I wish you the best .. believe in it you will have it ....
god bless you

good for you...

mine is more than 3 month and still waiting. (you calculate if 2 weeks is 2 years, what will be 3 month! :p ;) )

I hope in this last month all clearances become complete in time.

LoKas,

congratulation..
very happy to hear that on behalf of you. and hope very soon my case also be clearance soon

Thank you Dear
I really am wishing you the same, rest of members also deserve the best
Thank you again fellow

Cheers

LoKas,

congratulation..
very happy to hear that on behalf of you. and hope very soon my case also be clearance soon