Name Check

TSC05,

Thanks for your response, much appreciate it. Good lord! If what you mentioned is true, I am lost for words....as noshs mentioned and I quote "It is sheer hell".

Thanks folks.

supply_demand said:
My lawyer just called USCIS and she was told that my name check is still stuck with the FBI.

THis is after one officer at USCIS told me that name check has come through

This happened to me too. They lied to me that my NC is ready - then said it's not. My PD has always been current.

How did you contact the USCIS officer?

Hi, There:

I agree with you guys that they are cheating us around. Playing fun on us. Every time they have different stories.

By the way, how did you contact the USCIS officer to get the conflict information?

Thanks

supply_demand said:
My lawyer just called USCIS and she was told that my name check is still stuck with the FBI.

THis is after one officer at USCIS told me that name check has come through and they are waiting for my PD to be current (became current in March) to update their systems.

THis sucks big time!!!

supply_demand said:

THis is after one officer at USCIS told me that name check has come through and they are waiting for my PD to be current (became current in March) to update their systems.

THis sucks big time!!!

:eek: It really Sucks!! Same thing happend to one of my friend. He was told that his security check is cleared and he was waiting for I485 to be approved and suddenly he was told that they are waiting for his name check. It's so disoppointing. I'm just not calling these people again ....becasue I don't want to get so disoppointed. Waiting for I485 ....