Name check update

mirium99

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,

Just wanted to give you an update on my name check e-mail dt 10/20/04 I had sent to FBI.

I received a response yesterday saying that my name check was done on 2/28/04 and results forwarded to the USCIS, Washington D.C.

Waiting for I485 update:)

Good luck everyone!

After FP did your message changed to ...."Processing Resumed on your case.."

Good to know that FBI is responding to emails by 10/20/04 but have one quiick question to you...After doing FP, did message for your I485 was changed to "Processing is Resumed on your case"..?

thanks in advance

mirium99 said:
Hi folks,

Just wanted to give you an update on my name check e-mail dt 10/20/04 I had sent to FBI.

I received a response yesterday saying that my name check was done on 2/28/04 and results forwarded to the USCIS, Washington D.C.

Good luck everyone!

malia said:
Good to know that FBI is responding to emails by 10/20/04 but have one quiick question to you...After doing FP, did message for your I485 was changed to "Processing is Resumed on your case"..?

thanks in advance
Malia,

No, after our FP, there was a LUD on 11/8/04, but the message still is "Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on September 4, 2003.........."

Cheers

I sent e-mail to FBI on 25 Oct and 8 Nov

I should be close enough to receive a reply from them if they consider my first e-mail date

Whats the "e-mail id" appearing on mail replied by FBI ?

Thanks mirium99,

Whats the "e-mail id" appearing on e-mail replied by FBI ? I know this address of FBI is not in our "address list" and it will definately go to our "Junk Mail"...

So, if you will let us know what was the "e-mail id" appearing on e-mail replied by FBI, we will take care while deleting e-mails from "Junk mail" box...

Thanks in advance...

mirium99 said:
Hi folks,

Good luck everyone!