name check pending

gcamirage

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends,
last week I went to local INS regional office to check on AP and EAD, then I asked if my name check is cleared, officer said its pending thats why GC is not approved. I remember reading some artical that if name check is pending for certain number of days then INS will automatically clear it and proceed with further processing. Can someone shed some light on this and let me know if there is anything I can do on this from my attorney side.

Did anyone recently had any luck on expediting the AP/EAD processing for emergency travel reasons? and how long it will take?

Any help would be greatly apprecitated.

Thanks in advance.

Did anyone recently had any luck on expediting the AP/EAD processing for emergency travel reasons? and how long it will take?

You could send a fax to USCIS service center where your case is pending explaining you situation with supporting documents.

this has worked for several ppl.

I got my EAD approved in 3 days

I applied my EAD and AP together and my EAD was approved in 3 days and I sent a letter for Expedite process through my Lawyer for my AP and it was approved in 10 days
but my current status on AP still showing as pending (online Status) but I got my approved AP in mail.