Name check pending

ravish_30

Hi Guys,

My 485 is on hold because of pending name check. Is the name check done after the finger prints? My last finger prints were in April 2004 and so far there is no update in case. Called the CSC emergency number and they said the same. Called up Customer Service and initiated an inquiry in March 2005 and I got a letter from them last week that name check is pending.

I know couple of friends who got their finger prints taken in April 2004 and haven't cleared the name check. Any others in same spot?

Thanks

You are not alone

ravish_30 said:
Hi Guys,

My 485 is on hold because of pending name check. Is the name check done after the finger prints? My last finger prints were in April 2004 and so far there is no update in case. Called the CSC emergency number and they said the same. Called up Customer Service and initiated an inquiry in March 2005 and I got a letter from them last week that name check is pending.

I know couple of friends who got their finger prints taken in April 2004 and haven't cleared the name check. Any others in same spot?

Thanks
Name check/detailed review/systems check/extended review/other reviews........since 9/03 until.....?????????

Baywatcher