Name Check Pending And Need To Travel

kksurkk

Registered Users (C)
What do I do if I need to travel in my given situation. I do not have a visa, all I have is a H1B extension approval in hand. The officer during the GC interview, took the I-94 which was along with the approval notice.

I have a EAD and a hand written A number in my Passport mentioning pending clearance - New York office. Office XXXXXX

I would like to know, if I go to India and get the GC Stamped on my Passport using the I-130 approval notice ?

Or can I apply for advance parol and travel

Also let me know if H1B visa needed to be renewed. I do not want to renew the H1B visa, because I do not work anymore. my husband is a citizen and any help from you is appreciated.

If you're no longer working for your H-1B employer you are no longer in H-1B status, therefore cannot reenter on a H-1B visa unless you intend to reenter for work in H-1B status.

The options I can think of are AP and trying to get a I-551 stamp at your DO. I'm not sure if the handwritten note gives you any re-entry rights (maybe that's how they handle clearance pending travel situations now?).