Name check never requested by TSC

tsc11months

Registered Users (C)
I faxed the request for status of name check to Mr. Hardy late afternoon Aug. 24, since I was told by my local MC that TSC is waiting for name check clearance. To my surprise, I got an email this afternoon from Mr. Hardy that such request has never been requested from USCIS and that I should contact TSC for further processing of the case.

Now ball is back to TSC. Do you know the fax numbers and offices/officers I should use to send expedite request? What about other options? Of course i will contact local CM again tomorrom morning.

By the way after inquery on Aug. 11, I got a letter response saying "Petition is still pending, a request has been forward tp supervisor" by ZZ210 (officer number?).

Details of the case:
RD and ND: Jan. 2002
1st PP: Apr. 2002
2nd PP: June 2004
Aug. 2004: starting contact local CM, etc.

My case is just like yours

My case ND/RD 01/18/02; REF 02/26/04; FP 03/18/03; Called 1800 and got letter today; The message is the same as you. Can you share you experience and keep post?

Name check is for every one?

Name Check may not be required for every one?

Make sure that, it is required for your case. Your case may be pending due to some other reasons.

Because, my Attorney says that, FP and Namecheck will be done together and it is enough for most cases. Additional name check is for Some Restricted countires candidates.

However, still I am not sure about it.... :mad:

This is not true. name check is required for all. The center will process your GC only if there is a valid name check and valid FP.

I am not from special registration and I did have name check done.

Ask namu

namu,

How do you know name check done ? Where did you find the name check result ?

Thank you answer my question, and good luck to your I-485 !!!

I have seen many cases, after replying their RFE to INS, their names were sent for Name Check.

How can INS issue RFE to cases which are not completed their name check?.

To tsc11months

What is the fax # you used to fax to Mr. Hardy? I faxed to (202) 324-3367 on Aug 11th and have not heard any thing yet.

Rd Oct 19, 2001,
Nd Nov. 13, 2001

Thanks in advance.

TSC77

here is the name check numbers:

FBI name check number 202-324-2399
FBI Fax no: 202-324-3367
FBI Finger print check: (304) 625 5590

I got my AD on 12th Aug 2004. I got my passport stamped in KY.

Fax #

To TSC77,

I used the same as you did. It's real fast to get response. I wish TSC do the same way ONE DAY?!

Guys, thank you for your response.

What information do you put in your fax to the FBI? I put my name, DOB, A# and I-485 receipt #. I guess I need to fax it again.

Thanks,

TSC77