Name check issue - some relaxation

waitingforins2

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

I am amother victim of name check..trying to be patient and waiting for the IL..while we wait..wanted to share a joke..heard somewhere in diff context but modified for us waiting for name check..

---
I was praying to god yesterday and he appeared before me and asked " my son I am here to grant you a wish".

I said I have never been to Hawaii and want to go but I cannot afford airfare so could you please build a bridge/highway to hawaii..
God answered "Well have you thought about the logistics that will be needed for doing that? It is huge..Can you wish for something else?"

I said ok then could you please give USCIS/FBI enough resources so that they can process 300000 pending name checks including mine to get done before these elections?

There was a pause for full 1 minute and then God asked

"My son..Do you want the highway 2 lanes or 4 lanes?"

:)

Relax guys..we have a long way to go:)

Hi Folks,

I am amother victim of name check..trying to be patient and waiting for the IL..while we wait..wanted to share a joke..heard somewhere in diff context but modified for us waiting for name check..

---
I was praying to god yesterday and he appeared before me and asked " my son I am here to grant you a wish".

I said I have never been to Hawaii and want to go but I cannot afford airfare so could you please build a bridge/highway to hawaii..
God answered "Well have you thought about the logistics that will be needed for doing that? It is huge..Can you wish for something else?"

I said ok then could you please give USCIS/FBI enough resources so that they can process 300000 pending name checks including mine to get done before these elections?

There was a pause for full 1 minute and then God asked

"My son..Do you want the highway 2 lanes or 4 lanes?"

:)

Relax guys..we have a long way to go:)

That was good!:D