Name check issue. Please suggest

485_stuck

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking your time reading this here is my stuation.

I know that FBI didn't recieved my Name Check Req from USCIS(Through FBI Name Check EMail reply). And when i spoke to USCIS(Cust Rep at VSC) they told me they are still waiting for my security check clearence and also mentioned some thing about DOB Check.

Any suggestions how to inform USCIS that FBI didn't recieve my Name Check Req.

Some time back I read a post about some one writing to USCIS when in the same situation requesting USCIS to re-send Name Check request. Can you please, guide me to the post. I was searching for it and could not get it.

Thank you all in advance.
Bye.

My Details:
485 RD/ND : 20 July 2004/29 July 2004
FBI EMail : Mar 2005(Req not recieved from USCIS)
485 FP : 13 April 2005
485 LUD : 02 May 2005

The link

Here you go: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=158933&page=1

Hope it helps.

485_stuck said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking your time reading this here is my stuation.

I know that FBI didn't recieved my Name Check Req from USCIS(Through FBI Name Check EMail reply). And when i spoke to USCIS(Cust Rep at VSC) they told me they are still waiting for my security check clearence and also mentioned some thing about DOB Check.

Any suggestions how to inform USCIS that FBI didn't recieve my Name Check Req.

Some time back I read a post about some one writing to USCIS when in the same situation requesting USCIS to re-send Name Check request. Can you please, guide me to the post. I was searching for it and could not get it.

Thank you all in advance.
Bye.

My Details:
485 RD/ND : 20 July 2004/29 July 2004
FBI EMail : Mar 2005(Req not recieved from USCIS)
485 FP : 13 April 2005
485 LUD : 02 May 2005

485_stuck:

how do you get the VSC customer suport phone number. I have only national support no.

SI it possible for you to post the VSC support number

thanks

Follow these inst. to contact VSC

Please call the 1-800-375-5283 NSC and follow the below steps. Here is the sequence of steps i followed to get to this:

Press 1 (for english),
press 2 (for existing case),
press 6 (for case statues etc),
then press 1( for knowing your receipt no.),
enter the receipt # to get the automated response saying blah blah blah and also at the end saying this is the most upto date information on your case and our customer the same info national customer service agents have (i totally agree with this).
Then choose to continue to the next step "press 3" . choose 3
Listen to the options-
Option 4 "if you feel if you submitted together and one of the applications is left out and not processed (don't remmember the exact message text ..but something about companion case "

You get transferred to VSC after choosing option 4.

If you call after VSC operating hours you will be asked to call the National Service center with this message
""there are no immigration officers at this service center at this time, please call the USCIS national customer service center".