Name Check is cleared (EB-2 ,2001),But Visa is Not available

gc-d

Registered Users (C)
Gurus.
To day i called Texas service center. Nice lady told me that my Name check was processed( When i asked Processed means Cleared..? she said yes) on June-16-2007. When i asked why still my GC is pending ? she said Visa number is not available until Oct..
My understanding is that Availability of visa is only new applicants .
I was applied my and my wife 485 application on Aug-2005.
My priority date is July –2001(EB2).
I am now in confusing state.
Gurus if any one knows about what does mean please let me know.
Thanks For your help.

How to Call Texas service center

I tried poj method today by calling
1-800-375-5283 and then
1,2,2,6,1, application number, blah blah, 1,3 but they did not give me option 4 to press so my call did not get transferred to an IO

can someone please explain if they have changed menu / have understood our trick and responded with their trick or knocking us again

thanks

EB2 (ind)
PD june 03
filed 485 Feb 05
waiting.... with multiple EAD's / AP's etc

poj

To day i called Texas service center. Nice lady told me that my Name check was processed( When i asked Processed means Cleared..? she said yes) on June-16-2007. When i asked why still my GC is pending ? she said Visa number is not available until Oct..
My understanding is that Availability of visa is only new applicants .
I was applied my and my wife 485 application on Aug-2005.
My priority date is July –2001(EB2).
I am now in confusing state.
Gurus if any one knows about what does mean please let me know.
Thanks For your help.

poj

POJ method - set of steps to reach a TSC rep.

dial 1 800 375 5283 then 1-2-2-6-1 enter SRC# then 1-1-3-4 you can talk with imm. officer directly

mehro,

I tried the poj technique this Morning. First time I experienced the same thing that you narrated. Second time it went thru. try till you get thru. perseverance pays!!!