name check expedite

immigrationcom

Registered Users (C)
Hi! Guys: Just want to share with you that my fax to FBI requesting name check expedite works. I faxed them several days back and today I got email saying my name check was cleared. ic

immigrationcom

Can you provide us with more information.

When did you do your FP2?
How did you know your name check was pending?

Thanks,
JJ

Could you let us all know when did you fax atleast what week of the month ?

immigrationcom said:
Hi! Guys: Just want to share with you that my fax to FBI requesting name check expedite works. I faxed them several days back and today I got email saying my name check was cleared. ic

I did my FP2 week ago. I had faxed them lots of times to enquire the status of my name check since March and got response that my name check was in pending. I faxed them four days back to ask for expedite. Here is my letter and fax number.

David M. Hardy
Chief RID Section
FBI Headquarters,
Washington, DC 20535
FAX: 202-324-3367

Date

Subject: Request for expedite on name check for adjustment of status (green card)

Dear Sir:

In response to my faxed inquiry, dated on xxx, on my name check status, you emailed me back the results on xxxx. According to your email, I found that the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) had requested FBI to conduct the name check for my immigration processing on xxx. But my name check has been pending since then.

Name check result is required by USCIS, and thus a “must”, to process my adjustment of status, i.e., I485 form. I wish you could kindly consider my request of expedite name check for my case. My information is given below.

First Name:
Last Name:
Date of birth:
Alien #:
FAX:
Tel:
Email:

Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely Yours,

xxx

immigrationcom,

Thanks for this information. Wish you good luck for your approval.

Regards.
-dhi_img