name check delay due to USCIS error.

bobyang3

Registered Users (C)
After long search and talking to a lot of people. finally, I get response from FBI. I am waitting extra 2 years for nothing!

Does anyone know how to sue USCIS and any attoney handle this kind? I want to give them a lession and not let this happens again to others! thanks!

the this drives me mad, they don't allow me to get another further information earier and just keep on telling me "wait"...

thank you!

letter from FBI:

"A review of the FBI's Name check program database receald that your request was received from USCIS on Dec 2004. this submission contained an error and was nto accepted by our automated system. The USCIS was notified of this error at that time. our records do not reveal any further resubmissions. therefore, you may wish to recontact your local USCIS office for further information concerning this case."

File a Writ of Mandamus (WOM) against USCIS and demand immediate adjudication based on gross incompetence and negligence causing extreme hardship to you. Look up the WOM sticky thread in the US citizenship forum.

After long search and talking to a lot of people. finally, I get response from FBI. I am waitting extra 2 years for nothing!

Does anyone know how to sue USCIS and any attoney handle this kind? I want to give them a lession and not let this happens again to others! thanks!

the this drives me mad, they don't allow me to get another further information earier and just keep on telling me "wait"...

thank you!

letter from FBI:

"A review of the FBI's Name check program database receald that your request was received from USCIS on Dec 2004. this submission contained an error and was nto accepted by our automated system. The USCIS was notified of this error at that time. our records do not reveal any further resubmissions. therefore, you may wish to recontact your local USCIS office for further information concerning this case."

Could you please kindly share who help you in getting FBI's letter

I'm in the similar situation as you. Just been told to wait for security check, never get confirmation of when my FBI name check request was received by FBI. Tried various method including First Lady still nothing coming. Could you please share which person help you gettiing this letter from FBI?

Thanks very much!

Is there any way or process where we can check our names and address upfront before applying for 485.?

So a person doesnt have to go through this.

Thanks in advance

What you don't understand is that all these name Checks etc are just to drag our GC cases. the more they drag the cases the later we eligible for unemployment benifits etc etc...

I am also interested in knowing how to get information from FBI. My case is pending with USCIS since December 2002 and getting same response from USCIS - "wait".

You can contact senate, congressman or the First Lady. Search the forum for FL and you will find a lot useful information.

I am also interested in knowing how to get information from FBI. My case is pending with USCIS since December 2002 and getting same response from USCIS - "wait".

does your i485 pending since 12/2002? or you start 140, 130 since that time? if your i485 was submited in 12/2002 most of time it means your name check was submited about that time too when you submit i485. if your i485 is there for over 3 years because of namecheck. then you can think about WOM.

I'm in the similar situation as you. Just been told to wait for security check, never get confirmation of when my FBI name check request was received by FBI. Tried various method including First Lady still nothing coming. Could you please share which person help you gettiing this letter from FBI?

Thanks very much!

I went through those people, congressman, senitor...etc

when did you submit your i485? if it is less than 2 years, i heard those people won't really do anything for you.

sad news..

I brought the letter from FBI to local USCIS with infopass. the lady told me she could not help me and ask me to write an inquiry and append the letter. (with an unfriendly face!)

I did and wrote them to look at my case perhaps resubmition is needed. then they returned me the letter, and told me "the case is still pending"!

I think they never read my letter and letter from FBI! about resubmition!

FBI name check

After my second interview, the uscis officer sent me a notice for 2nd FP to process my I-485, that has been done 4 days ago and I have no lud on my case yet.
Do u know how many days will it takes FBI to send my FP result to uscis ?
thanks

After my second interview, the uscis officer sent me a notice for 2nd FP to process my I-485, that has been done 4 days ago and I have no lud on my case yet.
Do u know how many days will it takes FBI to send my FP result to uscis ?
thanks

I never get any LUD after FP. LUD doens't really mean anything.

Another One add to Name Check

Went for an infopass a week back and koolaid uscis ready to retire gentle man told me the news that I am stuck in name check.

My Wife's name check is cleared. Now, the question is what happens to dependent I-485 when primary is stuck in name check?. Does it approved or have to wait for the primary applicant to clear?.

I have filed my I-485 on Dec 28,2004 and taken two FPs and still not clear. I forgot to ask at Infopass when it was sent to FBI for name check.

Another victim of Name Check

Went for an infopass a week back and koolaid uscis ready to retire gentle man told me the news that I am stuck in name check.

My Wife's name check is cleared. Now, the question is what happens to dependent I-485 when primary is stuck in name check?. Does it approved or have to wait for the primary applicant to clear?.

I have filed my I-485 on Dec 28,2004 and taken two FPs and still not clear. I forgot to ask at Infopass when it was sent to FBI for name check.

Stuck in Name check too

I was told that the dependant cannot get approval until the primary is approved.

We got notice to do our fingerprint in May. 2nd fp. Since our PD is current, we called the customer service number. They just said pending but cannot give more info. So we made an infopass appointment. We were told our name check is pending. Thats it. no more info.

We filed I485 Sept. 2005. So it is almost 2 years. I asked when can the name check be cleared, I was told it has no time limits!. It is literally a black hole.

I was told that the dependant cannot get approval until the primary is approved.

We got notice to do our fingerprint in May. 2nd fp. Since our PD is current, we called the customer service number. They just said pending but cannot give more info. So we made an infopass appointment. We were told our name check is pending. Thats it. no more info.

We filed I485 Sept. 2005. So it is almost 2 years. I asked when can the name check be cleared, I was told it has no time limits!. It is literally a black hole.

VAhoper,
Dont fret. I applied my 485 in Dec 2002 and rep on the fone told me I am stuck in background check( most likely Name check). I have an infopass appt to get the real story.

Now, tell me this: name check for nearly 5 years?
hmm

NAME CHECK. guys this is absurd!! 5 years, 2 yrs???? is there anything we can do to expedite this? there has to be some service level agreement as to how soon they should process this. our lives are at stake!