Name Check Complete!! Waiting for June 1st.

Ghost_card

Registered Users (C)
I just got off the phone with USCIS. And i had a long chat with this lady. I informed her that my 485 case is outside processing timeline RD of May 4th 2004, As current processing date at NSC is Aug 2006, I requested her, Can she give me a lil inside scoop on my case. She was kind enough to tell me that my name check and finger print review is complete as of Aug 2006. And all i was waiting for was a visa number which will be available on June 1st. She created a service request for my case and also advised me to take a infopass and Meet with an immigration official at the local office. I am keeping my fingers crossed real tight. As my 3rd EAD expires on June 8th. And my 4th EAD is pending Since 78 days now. I am hoping my 485 gets approved before i might need any more EAD approvals. Is anyone else in the same situation as me. Please post your comments.

Ghost_card,
Congratulations! You passed another hurdle.
I also called last friday to ask about namecheck as my PD will also be current on June1st. She created service request and gave me a service request number but did not tell me whether name check is clear or now. She even asked me email and cell phone number also.
Do you know what is service request used for?

Ghost_card,
Congratulations! You passed another hurdle.
I also called last friday to ask about namecheck as my PD will also be current on June1st. She created service request and gave me a service request number but did not tell me whether name check is clear or now. She even asked me email and cell phone number also.
Do you know what is service request used for?

Exactly , they do not know anything, they never give any information other than opening service request even which does not give you any info.
How Ghost_card got the info. Surprising....

do not call now, i guess...

I think we should not call Service-center, right now.

As if you call them now for any inquiry about name-check etc, it may be fine. But if your case does not get approved during June (based on priority-date), you can't call again, due to 60 days limit.

What you all think?

Best Regards
labor victim

le tme know the USCIS NO

Hi , please let us know the USCIS tel no and the options to get to a per son whom we can get the status .

Thanks for congrats, MYDEARCARD, Here is more info on my chat wqith USCIS
This is how my chat went on with the lady on the phone.
After punching in a lot of options i was prompted to one which said press 2 if my case is outside the prosessing timeline. Once i did that.
This lady came on the phone named Cathy, agent number T213XX, I politely inquired about my case which was outside the prosesing timeline. She told me that she has to pull up my case. After about minute and half she came back online and told me the same message as it was showing online. Here i informed her that i do know about this updated message but i need to findout more info why my case was stuck at this point of time.She saw that as my date for normal prossessing of 485 has passed by like 2 years.I asked her what should i do? So she put on hold again and came back after 3-4 minutes and told me that My name check and fingerprint review by FBI is complete and they are waiting for visa numbers to be current for my PD. And she also told me to make a infopass appointment and go see a local Immigration agent. I hope and Pray this thing is over as soon as possible for all of us.

My PD will be current on June 1st too. I did not enquire with USCIS recently but I checked with them around April 2006 and got a response that my name check and finger prints have been cleared as of that time.

Should I also get an Infopass appointment (at local ASC) or need to get that case opened too?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for congrats, MYDEARCARD, Here is more info on my chat wqith USCIS
This is how my chat went on with the lady on the phone.
After punching in a lot of options i was prompted to one which said press 2 if my case is outside the prosessing timeline. Once i did that.
This lady came on the phone named Cathy, agent number T213XX, I politely inquired about my case which was outside the prosesing timeline. She told me that she has to pull up my case. After about minute and half she came back online and told me the same message as it was showing online. Here i informed her that i do know about this updated message but i need to findout more info why my case was stuck at this point of time.She saw that as my date for normal prossessing of 485 has passed by like 2 years.I asked her what should i do? So she put on hold again and came back after 3-4 minutes and told me that My name check and fingerprint review by FBI is complete and they are waiting for visa numbers to be current for my PD. And she also told me to make a infopass appointment and go see a local Immigration agent. I hope and Pray this thing is over as soon as possible for all of us.

Good to hear. I have a big doubt here..your case is fully cleared including name and FP check; and pre-adjudicated; and just waiting for visa number.

Then, why did she asked you to make a infopass appointment and go see a local Immigration agent? Have you asked her, why she is requesting you to make infopass? If you don not make infopass appontment what will happen Won't they approve your case on time?

Perm_LC,

AS my case has been beyond current 485 timeline and I have not been called in for an interview at local office either. Hence she wanted me to make a infopass and talk to a immigration officer. By the way i have seen some LUD changes on my 485 case today. Like i said earliar Keeping my fingers crossed very tight..:D

I had my FP done last august 2006, message got updated accordingly, check the message bleow, does this mean my NameCheck is cleared, I hope so, I remember calling them and getting an answer that my name is cleared from FBI, itz been so long I don't remember exactly
last update - Augst 8th, 2006
"
Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register"

I had my FP done last august 2006, message got updated accordingly, check the message bleow, does this mean my NameCheck is cleared, I hope so, I remember calling them and getting an answer that my name is cleared from FBI, itz been so long I don't remember exactly
last update - Augst 8th, 2006
"
Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register"

I've seen this message for my case about a year ago.. and then recently I got another fingerprinting notice...:confused:

Wanted to share the news on our 485 approval. Just received the email -
"Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On June 4, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status..."

PD: May 2nd 2002
140/485 RD: 12/2004
Job change around Nov 2005, AC21 around 08/2006
Received RFE about DateOfBirth stuff in 08/2006
PD became current on June 1st 2007
485 AD: June 4th 2007