Name Check Cleared!

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone:

Just wanted to share my phone call experience with TSC today and couple times before. For last couple times I called TSC and different IO told me that my wife's and mine name check has been cleared. So yesterday I asked IO when was it cleared (date??) and she said she could not tell me the date because it is inter-office thing. I called today and asked another IO told me that it was cleared on September 17th.

Can you please share your experience on how ture are these information? I just want to see how authentic these informations are from IO's.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Which category is your EB? I am sure you NC has been cleared, which you have confirmed from multiple IOs. I noted that your PD is '05. But, whether you need to be concerned or not depends on which EB and country category you below to.

Congrats on getting you NC cleared !
Yep, I agree your EB category and country of birth are important. This will determine how fast your case will move !

Infopass appointment

Hello,

Does anyone know which option to pick while scheduling an infopass appointment. I am guessing I pick the option

"Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment"

but this stated that I need to bring a Service Request ID Number to the appointment. Any idea where I can get this?

Thanks,
NS_GCD

Hello,

Does anyone know which option to pick while scheduling an infopass appointment. I am guessing I pick the option

"Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment"

but this stated that I need to bring a Service Request ID Number to the appointment. Any idea where I can get this?

Thanks,
NS_GCD
you need to select the 3rd or 4th option, which states "You need information or other services". Hope this helps.