name check cleared!!

mas

Registered Users (C)
Hi girls and guys,

After long waiting, my name check is finally cleared. I give the credit to Mrs Bush. I sent her a letter to request expediate my name check in June. Last week, I received a surprising letter from FBI indicating my name check was cleared in Aug 21. I called USCIS today (Aug 28) for a new fingerprint notice, but USCIS hasn't got anything back from FBI yet, but the nice agent promised she would send me fingerprint notice once uscis gets my namecheck result. Anyone has any idea how long name check result transfer will take?

Thanks. good luck to all of us.

mas

140 EB2 RD1/12/05 AD4/19/05
485 RD2/16/05 AD???
namecheck requested 3/1/05, cleared 8/21/06
1st FP 4/19/05 waiting for 2nd FP notice.

Congratulations to you, Mas!

I really wish your GC applications could be approved in 30 days!!!

I am also interested in what you wrote in the letter to Mrs. Bush. And also when did you send the letter to her?

Regards,

Hi lken, did you lawyer send inquiry to USCIS?

I'm EB3 China with PD 4/30/2002. Probably it will be current next month. I want my lawyer to send a quiry then.

Kingroom.

Kingroom,

I sent the email inquiry by myself.

kingroom said:
I'm EB3 China with PD 4/30/2002. Probably it will be current next month. I want my lawyer to send a quiry then.

Kingroom.

I got call from local congressman office on 8/16 that my name check was complete. However I have not see any LUD for my case until now. I called Texas Service Center last week. The custom service guy said yes, the information is correct but he doesn't know when the data will be transferred to the system. I don't quite understand what he means but it sounds to me they need to download the data from one computer system to another. I saw some previous posts that it tooks 3 weeks from the time they confirmed name check complete to see LUD in USCIS website. Let's wait and see. PLease update date your status whenever available.

mas said:
Hi girls and guys,

After long waiting, my name check is finally cleared. I give the credit to Mrs Bush. I sent her a letter to request expediate my name check in June. Last week, I received a surprising letter from FBI indicating my name check was cleared in Aug 21. I called USCIS today (Aug 28) for a new fingerprint notice, but USCIS hasn't got anything back from FBI yet, but the nice agent promised she would send me fingerprint notice once uscis gets my namecheck result. Anyone has any idea how long name check result transfer will take?

Thanks. good luck to all of us.

mas

140 EB2 RD1/12/05 AD4/19/05
485 RD2/16/05 AD???
namecheck requested 3/1/05, cleared 8/21/06
1st FP 4/19/05 waiting for 2nd FP notice.

Have you got any update since 8/16? it has been 3 weeks already. Please keep us informed if anything new. Thanks.

mas

jbxieperm2005 said:
I got call from local congressman office on 8/16 that my name check was complete. However I have not see any LUD for my case until now. I called Texas Service Center last week. The custom service guy said yes, the information is correct but he doesn't know when the data will be transferred to the system. I don't quite understand what he means but it sounds to me they need to download the data from one computer system to another. I saw some previous posts that it tooks 3 weeks from the time they confirmed name check complete to see LUD in USCIS website. Let's wait and see. PLease update date your status whenever available.

Name Check cleared doesn`t mean quick approval of your GC.
I just called USCIS-VSC and inquired about my NC status. A nice laddy said that everything is ok with FBI and case is pending `cause they`re waiting results from another agency, other then FBI. Asked about the dates NC was cleared, she mentioned that it doesn`t show on her screen.

No update

No update until now after I heard from congressman office that my name check is complete. I called TSC and was told they are waiting for "interoffice information". But they don't tell me what's that. Anayone has any idea?

From this website I saw it takes 3 weeks to 2 months from name check clearance to approval.

mas said:
Have you got any update since 8/16? it has been 3 weeks already. Please keep us informed if anything new. Thanks.

mas

update on namecheck cleared.

I called TSC today and I was told everything was cleared for my application and it was waiting to be assigned to an officer.
My FP was expired in July, but I was told FP notice is sent out automatically and nothing she could do. Is it possible to make an apointment with Infopass to get FP done?

mas

update

I called TSC today, and was told FP was being scheduled, and FP notice would be sent once a slot available.

9/13/06

how to write the letter to Mrs. Bush

Hi Mas,

Can you let us kow how to write a letter to Bush to get name check cleared from FBI. Your help would go a long way in this regard. My email is smuppane@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Sanjay

prey4gc said:
I already asked the question a long time ago, He/she won't tell you because he/she only cares if his or her GC got approved. He/she will offer you no help.

prey4gc, no need to be nasty.

I got this document from someone who had his name check cleared using First lady's help.

Fill in your details, and send it to this address-
First Lady Laura Bush,
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

HTH.

thanks hate140delay for pitching in with the letter.
I am also waiting for the name check and I hope a letter to Mrs. Bush may help.

LUD change

Hi,

My 485 has been pending with CSC since mid 2005. On 8/16/2006 for no reason the date changed on my 485 case as well as my wife's 485 case. There is no message change. Our visa dates are retrogressed
since mod 2005.

What could be the reason for the date change ?

Any thoughts,please share.

Thank You.