name check cleared!!

mas

Registered Users (C)
Hi girls and guys,

After long waiting, my name check is finally cleared. I give the credit to Mrs Bush. I sent her a letter to request expediate my name check in June. Last week, I received a surprising letter from FBI indicating my name check was cleared in Aug 21. I called USCIS today (Aug 28) for a new fingerprint notice, but USCIS hasn't got anything back from FBI yet, but the nice agent promised she would send me fingerprint notice once uscis gets my namecheck result. Anyone has any idea how long name check result transfer will take?

Thanks. good luck to all of us.

mas

140 EB2 RD1/12/05 AD4/19/05
485 RD2/16/05 AD???
namecheck requested 3/1/05, cleared 8/21/06
1st FP 4/19/05 waiting for 2nd FP notice.

mas said:
Hi girls and guys,

After long waiting, my name check is finally cleared. I give the credit to Mrs Bush. I sent her a letter to request expediate my name check in June. Last week, I received a surprising letter from FBI indicating my name check was cleared in Aug 21. I called USCIS today (Aug 28) for a new fingerprint notice, but USCIS hasn't got anything back from FBI yet, but the nice agent promised she would send me fingerprint notice once uscis gets my namecheck result. Anyone has any idea how long name check result transfer will take?

Congrats, mas. Does it mean that the name check is done first and then FP? I had my biometrics done already (code 3), so is my name check cleared? Thanks.

Aha, seems everybody is contacting Mrs Bush :) My senator can get a status ("pending" as usual) every two months, while Mrs Bush can get it done in two months. Why weren't Mrs Bush appointed the head of FBI?

mas said:
Hi girls and guys,

Thanks. good luck to all of us.

mas

140 EB2 RD1/12/05 AD4/19/05
485 RD2/16/05 AD???
namecheck requested 3/1/05, cleared 8/21/06
1st FP 4/19/05 waiting for 2nd FP notice.

mas: how to write or fax to Mrs Bush's office?

And what kind of letter request format did you use?

Thank you very much!