Name check cleared!!!!

i bet thousand dollars that they are out of EB2 quota, so now even though the NC has been cleared and PD current, they are not able to approve.
I see lot of ppl in this forum including me in same boat.

yoginm73 said:
i bet thousand dollars that they are out of EB2 quota, so now even though the NC has been cleared and PD current, they are not able to approve.
I see lot of ppl in this forum including me in same boat.
Do you still bet after seeing another approval for EB2 India (DJ-tsc)??
Toxsci.

Yoginm!!
Mine got approved recently ( Second week of July) and received my cards.
Eb2-TSC india
Please check if yours can be cleared before July 31st.

Toxsci said:
Do you still bet after seeing another approval for EB2 India (DJ-tsc)??
Toxsci.

Do you think next time when you apply for CZ, this name check rollercoaster will repeat itself once again, or shorter ?

Please check your PM.

Fingerprinting expired

I had my fingerprints expired as well, take infopass and ask them , they gave me fingerprinting appt for same day.

Also i got two updates on my case: I had changed address in June

July 20:
Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on July 21, 2006. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

July 21:
On July 21, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

When i called USCIS they said your correct addres is on file, then i got to an officer he told i need to write my name on the mailbox or else post office will not deliver. I do not know what was written notice they sent. Anyone has idea reading the status what it means

EB2 India
Priority Mar 2002
Current since April 2006
DId fingerprinting after i got a NOID on June 20 2006

harry321 said:
I had my fingerprints expired as well, take infopass and ask them , they gave me fingerprinting appt for same day.

Also i got two updates on my case: I had changed address in June

July 20:
Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on July 21, 2006. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

July 21:
On July 21, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

When i called USCIS they said your correct addres is on file, then i got to an officer he told i need to write my name on the mailbox or else post office will not deliver. I do not know what was written notice they sent. Anyone has idea reading the status what it means

EB2 India
Priority Mar 2002
Current since April 2006
DId fingerprinting after i got a NOID on June 20 2006
Did you take the Infopass for redoing your FP before receiving the notification letter from the Service Center? Which INS Office allows you to do so?

Atlanta office

I did that at Atlanta office as i receieved a Notice of Intent to Deny due to not appearing for fingerprinting in MArch 2006. I requested officer in Atlanta and he gave me a fingerprinting notice for same day.

A friend of mine got letter from USCIS (California) saying his Name check is complete. He applied for 485 around July 2004, Name Check creared in February 2006. His PD is Oct 2001

FP notice received for Primary applicant..

Today (7/26) I received my FP notice. THe appointment is for 7/27. However I did not get notice for my wife (dependent).
I moved since I filed my 485. THe notice was issued on 7/12. It never reached my new address even though I updated my address with USCIS 3-4 times. My lawyer got the notice. He too sent it to my old address, which luckily the USPS forwarded it to my new address and got it today just in time. I received it in the evening, so could not call USCIS to find out for the FP for my wife.
I went immediately online and setup an infopass appointment for tomorrow morning 7AM to ask if there has been a FP notice issued for my wife. My FP appointment is 12PM, so I am hoping to get a copy of my wifes FP notice through infopass.

Can someone tell me what can I do, if I do not get my wifes FP notice via infoass? I cannot afford for my wife FP to be delayed since its 27th and if I get it done tomorrow 27, then I hope to get my FP clearance from FBI by friday (28). So i have like 2% chance of getting approved on monday last before the EB2 closes down for aug.

Yoginm73,

This is great news for you. At last you got the FP notice.

I am pretty sure the InfoPass appointment will be able to get you your wifes FP notice if infact it was sent out. I am surprised your attorney did not recieve your wife's notice.

I hope you get the approval before August 31.

Keep us posted.
Good luck.

yoginm73 said:
Today (7/26) I received my FP notice. THe appointment is for 7/27. However I did not get notice for my wife (dependent).
I moved since I filed my 485. THe notice was issued on 7/12. It never reached my new address even though I updated my address with USCIS 3-4 times. My lawyer got the notice. He too sent it to my old address, which luckily the USPS forwarded it to my new address and got it today just in time. I received it in the evening, so could not call USCIS to find out for the FP for my wife.
I went immediately online and setup an infopass appointment for tomorrow morning 7AM to ask if there has been a FP notice issued for my wife. My FP appointment is 12PM, so I am hoping to get a copy of my wifes FP notice through infopass.

Can someone tell me what can I do, if I do not get my wifes FP notice via infoass? I cannot afford for my wife FP to be delayed since its 27th and if I get it done tomorrow 27, then I hope to get my FP clearance from FBI by friday (28). So i have like 2% chance of getting approved on monday last before the EB2 closes down for aug.

yoginm73 said:

I am in a similar situation. I saw FP notices in my PO Box (one can give PO as mailing address on 485 whe you change address) yesterday morning. Immediately I went and got my finger prints done. I'm waiting to see if something happens by Monday - a small ray of hope.

It reminds me of water problem in India. In my city, in some places water, used to come in tankers. So when the tanker comes, people got to be ready with their bucket. If one is not ready, then only option is to wait for the next tanker, no one know when that will come.

I am ready in line with my bucket (NC/FP/PD) but the tanker will leave very soon and I dont know if I will get my water.

I think my wifes notice also would have been issued, since we did our last FP together and so our FPs expires the same day. However the FP may have gone to the lawyer or maynot. THat may have been forwarded to my lawyer however he might have posted it a day late or USPS maynot have forwarded hers. So I will have to check with my lawyer tomorrow also and see if he can fax me a copy.

Good luck!

I think things are going in the right direction for you..even if FP can't be done for your wife, it may be okay as far as approval is concerned..(they may approve now and issue cards to her later after FP) Keep ur fingers crossed..coming Monday is your day!!!
Good luck!
Toxsci.

GreenCardVirus said:
Considering Name Check is cleared, and FP expired, any idea what could trigger USCIS picking up your file for processing?

VSC won`t process your case with expired FP. Do it ASAP.
Did you get any LUD recently in any of your cases on the portfolio? Why USCIS is showing LUDs on already approved cases?
My I-765 approved in 11APR06 got new LUDs now on 11, 13, 15JUL06.

jhawilla said:
VSC won`t process your case with expired FP. Do it ASAP.
Did you get any LUD recently in any of your cases on the portfolio?

If you are worried about LUD's, I am worried about no LUD's. I applied for AP/EAD, they got approved, then I got FP. Not a single LUD.

Newbie Questions

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask these. Would really appreciate responses -

(1) What is the URL for getting infopass appointmets?
(2) Could we take infopass even if we are in the 6 month window after getting a response from USCIS about name check pending?
(3) Could we use PO box address as our mailing address for our 485 applications so that we do not have to change the address repeatedly if we move?

Thanks,

waitETERNITY

What was the FBI e-mail

yoginm73 said:
yes, i did send it from my corporate account. Maybe that would have made difference.

Please let us know the e-mail address where we can send our request.

Thanks

Sambo