Name Check Cleare..Complete Today 9/23/04

MILMIL

Registered Users (C)
I recieved emial today from Mr.Hard ...

This is in reference to your facsimile dated August 17, 2004, concerning your immigration status. The FBI completed a name check for you on September 23, 2004, and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services,

Should I wait month or so ? or Visist the office in a week and check status ..

Special thanks to Rahul for all his support....

PD: June 21 2002
FP: August 21,2002
Interview: Dec 23, 2002
Faxed Name Check Inquiry to FBI: August 17th , 2004
Received Email Status Pending: Sep 23rd, 2004
Faxed FOIPA: September 17th, 2004
Received letter "No Records": September 17th, 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
MILMIL said:
I recieved emial today from Mr.Hard ...

This is in reference to your facsimile dated August 17, 2004, concerning your immigration status. The FBI completed a name check for you on September 23, 2004, and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services,

Should I wait month or so ? or Visist the office in a week and check status ..

Special thanks to Rahul for all his support....

I have received a similar message from the FBI in March of this year and visited INS in Boston one month later. They advised me to come 3 months later.
I wrote to my congressman, had yet another fingerprints in June, and finally got a message from the congessman's office that my application was approved in August (have not received anything from the INS yet)
So I would think it makes sense to wait a couple of months for you.

My priority date is Jan 03, FP March 03, interview Sept 03, FBI Namecheck cleared March 04, FP again June 04, case approved (whatever it means) Aug 04 (all of that in Boston)

krt

It takes about 10 working days for the results to show up as completed in the FBI's systems. So give them about 3 weeks.

krt,
i guess i am not the only one in boston waiting for my name to clear :)
you are veeery patient, krt!
i have been waiting for 3.5 months now after my interview left my application pending, and i am already losing patience!

mfar said:
krt,
i guess i am not the only one in boston waiting for my name to clear :)
you are veeery patient, krt!
i have been waiting for 3.5 months now after my interview left my application pending, and i am already losing patience!

I was not really sure how to proceed after my name check was cleared in March. I contacted my congressman and it took another 5 monthes until my application got approved in August. However I visited Boston INS on this Monday and they refused to give me any timeframe on the Oath scheduling. This really upset me and now I am in the process of talking to the both senators' offices.

krt

NAmes check email needed VSC.. Plz

Guys,
Please help me in finding whereabouts in my case.
My wife and me gave finger prints on aug/18/2004. surprisingly my wife received another finger prints notice saying that she needs to give finger prints on sep 17 2004. My wife went to finger prints office and told about her case. the officer checked her case and told, that she don't need to give finger prints and they will send her finger prints notice back to USCIs office.

Till now nothing is happend stil her status is " received finger prints and pending for review etc."

Mine is "finger prints results received and resuem the case.etc.."

Now Actually i want to find what's happening in my wife case. please provide me the Email id for the names check and what information i need to furnish in the email. Please provide me if they have any phone number also. thanks alot guys.