NAME CHECK and IDENTITY THEFT report!

FOR_GC30

Registered Users (C)
Dear ALL GURUS
I am wishing the BEST of LUCK to all of US seeking stability and freedoom!

My question is:
- In the Name check process, when somebody reports a credit card theft to the police department, does this get reflected as "HIT" in the name check of the FBI?

Normally, it doesn't seem that will have the HIT sign on it since you are the vitim!

APPRECIATION!!!

My question is:
- In the Name check process, when somebody reports a credit card theft to the police department, does this get reflected as "HIT" in the name check of the FBI?

Normally, it doesn't seem that will have the HIT sign on it since you are the vitim!

APPRECIATION!!!

If it is a national case, then the name of this somebody probably will be reported to fbi.
but no need to worry.
it will be stored in electronic form, so there will be no problem for fbi to retrieve this record.
most delays are from fbi records dated earlier then 1994 because they are on paper.

My spouse had wallet stolen with everything in it, including credit and debit cards, EAD with alien No, and even SSN. This happened during our NC pending, and was reported to the police of course.
I do not think it effected NC in any way, NC for all 3 of us was cleared in few months at same time as I think, since all I-485 were approved at same time...

Name check cleared or not?

How can we know the name check is pending or cleared?

filed I-485 Feb 2006
FP June 1,2006
Updated 2,3 and 4 June,2006
Update Jul 11, 2006(Mine only, My husbands didn't change)
Address change AR-11 Nov 6, 2006
Updated 12/20-12/27 -Got letters saying adress changed after 3 days.
No updates or info after that.