Name Change Problem at Interview Causing my Oath Ceremony Delay TT(00TT

applenew2

Registered Users (C)
Sad.
Ever since i was borned, my parents started to apply Immigration to US. So that was my first given name by them. But apply immigration to us with whole family took like 10 years+. and i started to go to school with my new school name(sounds better i guess). So, when we finally got to US, my green card data base original name still was my old given name and my passport and other doccuments are my school name. So i decided to change my GC name to my school name, since i have used that school name for my entire life. It took me like 2 years to change my GC name, but finally got it done. I was happy about it.
But now, problem of my citizenship comes again. I passed the interview, but because i didnt know i have to legally change my name through local court, i only have one choice, which is to change name through Judicial Oath. Bad move for me. Painful waiting for my final step of my citizenship, my Oath Ceremony.
Called USCIS few times, same answer: paitient is the key, Wait!!! or still wait for FBI Clearance reply.
Should i hire lawyer to work on my case, or just listen to them to wait for unpreditable time? Headache nowT..T.very very frustrated..sigh...:mad:
anyone has any ideas?
Thx for helping me first!

Did you list all the name (old, school used) on your N400? You should. If you have done so, those name will be check out during the initial process.

Sad.
Ever since i was borned, my parents started to apply Immigration to US. So that was my first given name by them. But apply immigration to us with whole family took like 10 years+. and i started to go to school with my new school name(sounds better i guess). So, when we finally got to US, my green card data base original name still was my old given name and my passport and other doccuments are my school name. So i decided to change my GC name to my school name, since i have used that school name for my entire life. It took me like 2 years to change my GC name, but finally got it done. I was happy about it.
But now, problem of my citizenship comes again. I passed the interview, but because i didnt know i have to legally change my name through local court, i only have one choice, which is to change name through Judicial Oath. Bad move for me. Painful waiting for my final step of my citizenship, my Oath Ceremony.
Called USCIS few times, same answer: paitient is the key, Wait!!! or still wait for FBI Clearance reply.
Should i hire lawyer to work on my case, or just listen to them to wait for unpreditable time? Headache nowT..T.very very frustrated..sigh...:mad:
anyone has any ideas?
Thx for helping me first!

Are you a minor or applying through parents? This is not a offense to today's myspace generation, but your english is full of spelling and grammatical mistakes. Is it intentional or the way you were schooled? I am curious where you studied?

hm..i bet they have all my infomation in their data base. Right now, i'm not sure if i should go change my name legally through court before i file lawsuit.

aw..now you are checking my gramma instead of helping me solve the problem T.T yea, i know my english is worse than everyone here. I'm sorry for that .
So sorry!!