Name change and consequences

ravi kat

Registered Users (C)
I had requested a name change in my n400 application ( newark DO). What are the consequences of the name change - I know I have to change my name in dl, ssn, perhaps credit cards etc. Is it necessary to change the name on my title and mortgage docs ? if so what's the process in nj ?

On the 8th day, GOD invented google and commanded mankind to search all kinds of queries to be liberated from being lazy and dependence on others. Google it on name change for all your important documents, as to how you go about doing it in NJ. Name change in the N400, it could delay your application for a while, but not by a long shot. Unless you are changing your name to John Doe, which is a common name...lol!!! Unless you want someone else to claim your house, you should change your name everywhere, including with all frequent buffet miles program.

On the 8th day, GOD invented google and commanded mankind to search all kinds of queries to be liberated from being lazy and dependence on others. Google it on name change for all your important documents, as to how you go about doing it in NJ. Name change in the N400, it could delay your application for a while, but not by a long shot. Unless you are changing your name to John Doe, which is a common name...lol!!! Unless you want someone else to claim your house, you should change your name everywhere, including with all frequent buffet miles program.

you mean larry page/Sergey Brin = god ?
I did google but what better way to learn than from other ppl's experience ?
With name change certificate, would it not possible to prove that you are in fact the same person who bought the home ?

What you have is a real estate question, not an immigration question. And the rule may vary by state. Ask on a real estate forum, not here.