NAHUR, DAFFYDUCK,AVASWA, JOEF,MEGHAP, DMAX, TUTU, PHILY, RAJIMINI,MARTA, AG Manny , RA7, Bittu , ama

I agree with JoeF and others.

I checked the IV certificate. There is no A# . The number on top and bottom is one and the same. Passport has been stamped with A# and GC has A#0+ .

Did you change from AOS to CP ?.

Thanks

No Title

CP: 15th OCt 2001 (IV#)
POE : 3rd Nov. 2001 (A#)
Plastic Card : 4th Dec. 2001 (A0#)

Hi Guys

Thank you guys for your feedback.

I recieved my card yesterday. MY POE is SFO on Nov27th.

The A# and name and other information is correct on the card. But only thing is that my passport has the IV# from the immigrant visa.

So what should I do now? Do I need to correct the temporary stamping in the passport? How do I do this?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Thank you all for responding to my mail

As told earlier, I have got my plastic card and I am waiting for my spouse to get hers too....

We had different IV# and A# on the sealed envelope

The lady at POE (SFO) was confused as to why we have a A# already on the envelope. She consulted with another officer there who seemed to be her senior and finally printed the IV# which was on the envelope as our A#.
So Sunil11, we are in a similar situation. I am also hoping that the IV# is in fact the correct A#.

-trishul

HI Trishul

I and my spouse have got the passport stampings with IV ####- #### and we got our plastic cards with A 0#### #### .

So we are confused whether we should go and rectify it. If we go then where to go?

But as some gurus have suggested that if the plastic card is correct then no need to worry of the temporary stamping in the passport.

Anyways, let me know what you are going to do.

Lets keep each other informed.

my passport has A# stamped

POE SFO DOE 12/25
IV has both IV# and A# at top right, both different.
passport stamp has A# written on it by immigration officer.
Which is the right number?!
Thanks