n400

hello guys,
is ones case abondoned if they miss their biometrics appoint for n400 due to emergency outside the us.

I assume you missed your fingerprinting appointment? I doubt it will have any negative effect... just contact them to re-schedule as soon as possible! :)

hello guys,
is ones case abondoned if they miss their biometrics appoint for n400 due to emergency outside the us.

The answer to that depends how long before you contact USCIS to ask them to reschedule. If you missed by a few days or a week, then you should be able to go along to an ASC and get FP'd anyway. If however you missed by months, your application is probably considered abandoned. Write to USCIS or take an Infopass and try to find out.

thanks guys the biometrics is for 2morrow n ill be back by the weekend,so i guess ill just walk in on monday.
You'll probably be OK. At the office where I went, it seems that they use Wednesday afternoon and Saturday afternoons as "make up" slots for people who miss their biometrics appointments. I just walked in on a Saturday afternoon and got mine done, no questions asked. If you can't do it on Monday, ask them if you can do a walk in another day. Try to avoid re-scheduling through USCIS, as you don't want to delay your case.

What do the instructions on your biometrics appointment letter say? Ours had clear instructions about what to do if you couldn't meet their schedule or if you missed the appointment.

well actually ,i had gone in for infopass to to get boimetrics appoint as my case has been pending for 15monthd without action due to me changing my address and so unlucky for me my grandad died 2 days before appiont and i had to leave . if i known one could walk in i would have gone but as soon as get back monday im gonna go to brooklyn office ,i hope im not delayed by this.