N400 - Yellow Letter Arrest Question without any arrest

OhNoo

Registered Users (C)
I got yellow letter. The have requested two items:
1. My driver’s license
Second one is interesting
2. You indicated in your application that you have been arrested. For these arrest and any other incidents in
E been involved, bring originals or certified copies of all arrest records and court dispositions showing how
resolved.
I was never arrested and did not fill application stating that I am arrested. I only had a traffic citation for not stopping at school bus, contested in court and judge moved this charge to non-moving violation and paid fine.

Tell me what I need to do?

*In before some one tells you its no big deal, everyone gets the letter*...jokes aside, thats what happens when one chooses to disclose trafffic tickets.standard letter.....if its under 500 you dont need documentation, but just bring documentation anyways.... dispositions , receipts etc, certified if possible

I hope you are correct. My Intrv is on Aug 16 let me see what happnes.
Any other experience...

*In before some one tells you its no big deal, everyone gets the letter*...jokes aside, thats what happens when one chooses to disclose trafffic tickets.standard letter.....if its under 500 you dont need documentation, but just bring documentation anyways.... dispositions , receipts etc, certified if possible

yup, you should keep that in mind at least.

Since it was a traffic violation ticket for which you had to pay only a fine, take the receipt of payment when you go in for your interview. USCIS states that unless the traffic incident was alcohol or drug related one, there is no need to submit documentation for fines. Similarly, incidents which did not involve an actual arrest but only a penalty ( fine of less than $500 and/or points on driver’s license) do not require any documentation.