N400 - Wash DC (Arlington) Timeline

mgh2001

Registered Users (C)
Anyone with a recent timeline for N-400 processing @ VSC (Wash DC Arlington district office). My details:

Mailed App: Sep 30, 2003
VSC Received App: Oct 1, 2003
Fee Cashed: Oct 2, 2003

No receipt or communication from VSC thus far. Is this normal?

Thanks.

center-VSC
local office: Alington, VA

PD=may 2002
FP=aug 2002
interview=may 2003
oath=oct. 2003

I hope this will help you to guess your timeline. goodluck

Thanks..

One more Q. How long after you filed did you get a receipt notice or a case #?

I will be moving in another month or so (same district office though), and starting to get worried that I wont be able to report my change of address if I dont get a case #.

Thats very fast. My check was cashed only after 20 days. Normally you will receive the receipt after one month.

I mailed on Oct 3, 2003. They received on Oct 5, 2003. Check was cashed on Oct 14th. Till todate I have not received anything from VSC yet.

mgh2001, Please update upon any receipt. Thanks.

No paper receipt yet, but my case shows up on the online case tracking system using the following convention ESC*00 + ESC # printed on cancelled check.

just FYI - once your application gets transferred to the local office, your status will not show up online on the BCIS site.

SSSNayak: Any updates on receipt situation. I havent gotten mine yet - and its been just over a month now. Called up the main BCIS # to make sure they have the right address on file, and they couldnt even check that - pretty useless service.

i have not heard anything so far. I will post in the forum when I receive. Please post yours too. Thanks.

Got my receipt yesterday. Indicates a notice date of 10/23 but was mailed 11/03.

Details so far:
Mailed App: Sep 30, 2003
VSC Received App: Oct 1, 2003
Fee Cashed: Oct 2, 2003
Receipt Date: Oct 1, 2003
Notice Date: Oct 23, 2003
Received Receipt: Nov 6, 2003
Fingerprint: ??

Arlington Interview/FP updates

Can anyone new post your FP/Interview Timelines for the Arlington Local office. I heard that in Arlington,VA it is taking more than 18 months for the Total process. Can anyone confirm this.

Manoj Varma:cool:

As far as I know, time from filing to interview is taking about 12 months, and another 3-4 months from interview to oath in Arlington.

Hello Gurus
How I should send the check ,I mean fees and fingur prints together or separtely .What is traffic (SPEEDING)ticket considers
an offence ,charge or conviction.
Thanks in advance .

Arlington, VA time line

One of my friend is scheduled for his oath end of Nov 03
Here is his time line
FP Dec 02
Intv end of Sep 03
Oath end of Nov 03
He is from Arlington, VA

Got my receipt today.

Details so far:
Mailed App: Oct 3, 2003
VSC Received App: Oct 5, 2003
Fee Cashed: Oct 14, 2003
Receipt Date: Oct 6, 2003
Notice Date: Nov 5, 2003
Received Receipt: Nov 12, 2003

Varma123,
My friend applied from NYC in Oct 2001. He moved to VA after his FP was done. He never heard anything until his FP expired in Dec 2002. He was asked to take FP again, and he will be done with USCIS in last week of Nov 03 ( that's when he is scheduled to take his oath if everything goes fine ).