N400 under supervisor review

ncresident

Registered Users (C)
I have been living in the US for 24 years. I have become a permanent resident on Sep 2007.I had my N400 interview in Charlotte USCIS office on June/13/2011 based on my marriage to a US citizen.I am still happliy married since 2004.
At the end of the interview with a young new officer I was given n652" Decision can Not Be made" passed all tests. He informed verbally that he will have a supervisior look at my file.
The interview was smooth, all the documents were submitted along with the application on Feb/11,2011. The officer did not ask me for proof or further evidence at the interview.
I was arrested in 1989, and 1994 for driving with license revocked,at my I-485 interview I submitted court disposition showing fines were paid and case closed.
On 1998, I was arrested for soliciting a prostitute, at the green card interview I showed the officer that the I complied with the court order and paid the fine.At the end of my green card interview the officer informed me a decision can not be made about my case due to security checks.Three month after the interview "Sep 20, 2007" I recieved an email form CRIS case for I-485 approved. and got the actual green card 2 days later by mail.
I have been clean with no arrest for the last 13 years.
I called USCIS many times,"Case Under Supervisor Review, And they have 120 days to Decide"
1.Do you think I have a chance of getting my oath letter?
2.Do you know how long before I get a decision?
3. My online status is Post Decision Activity, will the online status change along with a letter by mail? or I could just get a letter by mail?
Sorry for the long letter,I meant to give you a coherent picture of my case.
Thank you very much, and God bless you.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ever have been arrested, it is standard procedure to give you "decision cannot be made".

Given that they approved your green card after those offenses, and the offenses are well outside the 5-year statutory period, you probably will be approved for the oath. It's just a matter of time. They have up to 120 days after the interview to make a decision; if they don't, you can file 1447(b) after the 120th day to get the court to force them to decide it ASAP or ask the court itself to decide your case.

My father had a clean record and his case was "Recommended for Approval". He waited for the oath letter for 6 months! Just as he was preparing to file 1447(b), he received the oath letter in the mail.