N400 Timeline for Fresno, CA

Hi,
Here is my timeline for Fresno, CA
PD 01/08/03
FP 02/15/03
INT 05/16/03
OATH 06/02/03

However the oath letter was withdrawn due to some inconsistency noticed, i have since provided all that is needed and only waiting for another oath letter.
so far it shows just about 6mo when all is right.
Oj.

Fresno. Been living here since 1997. Student F1 then got married in 02/2000. Got my green card in October 2002. So tecvhnically I'm good to go, right?

Thank you for the offer. If I can help too, let me know.

your eligibility will be by how long you have been married to a citizen, it is usually 3 years from the date your GC was issued, so check your GC and add 3 years to it.
Do you know of any good attorney in the Fresno Area?

I was under the impression my elgibilty was from the date of the marriage provided the green card was accepted later on. So in my case it's not since February 2000 but October 2002?? I guess I need to do some more reading, huh?

I hired the Robert Yarra office as an attorney. They took care of everything. I was happy since I got what i wanted and it was a staright forward case. So I can't tell you how good they would have been if there would have been some weird situations, you know what I mean? I got them to represent me just in case something would come up. And the peace of mind was GREAT! No stress at all and never had to really wait in line ever.

Could you give me the phone number to his office,
I have heared about him.
Good Luck.

Sure, here it is (Yahoo Yellow Pages with map)

Yarra, Robert W - Robert W Yarra Law Offices
1250 Fulton Mall # 202
Fresno, CA 93721
Phone: (559) 441-1214

One of his assistant went with us the day of the interview. I only talked to him the very first time. Paralegals were involved from there and then his assistants. I didn't care who was going with us as long it went fine. But I'm sure you could make the request of having him there for some of the meetings or interviews.

Sorry to ask again, but I will be eligible 3 years after October 2002 for the N400, is that correct? Thanks.

Look at your GC and what ever date it was issued add 3years to it, that is when you are eligible and of course you have to have been living with your wife for all the 3 years.
I think you can file 3mo before the 3 yrs but check first.
Thanks for the phone #.
Good Luck.