N400: Question about the Check Cash

TroubledGC

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

My check is cashed through USCIS system, I thought that I can see the image of the check and have some sort of account number or some thing on it. However, the check is cashed as an ACH and I don't see the check.

There is a note there like

USCIS PHOENIX PAYMENT 0121 CCD ID: XXXXXXXXXX

I am not sure if this number has any significance,

I see people check their status online, how would I do that?

Many thanks

Troubled

Hi Guys,

My check is cashed through USCIS system, I thought that I can see the image of the check and have some sort of account number or some thing on it. However, the check is cashed as an ACH and I don't see the check.

Many thanks

Troubled

Way back 09 when I applied for my GC I was able to see the check and at the back of it was my case number but now when I applied for N400 I don't see the check nor my case number. I think things have changed with USCIS cashing our checks but it's not a problem at all.

I suggest you wait for your receipt in the mail in about 2 weeks or so then you can check your status online. You are getting worried for nothing!

Best of luck!

Hi Guys,

Many thanks

Troubled

You will soon receive a letter that will give you a case number, which you can then use on USCISs website to track your case.