N400 problem, confused, please help!!!! Thank you

N400trans

Registered Users (C)
Hi:
My N400 application has been transferred to another District office, since I went to school at a different state this fall. I have already received the re-interview notice letter that asks me to be interviewed at the new district office. I have one question.
1. I just wondering, do I have to change my driver’s license to the state where my school is for my N400 interview? I only stay there to study. All my family are back in California. I have no intention to stay there after my program is over.

thank you, your help is greatly appreciated.

Hi:
My N400 application has been transferred to another District office, since I went to school at a different state this fall. I have already received the re-interview notice letter that asks me to be interviewed at the new district office. I have one question.
1. I just wondering, do I have to change my driver’s license to the state where my school is for my N400 interview?
---------------change the DL (do it before your Interview date)
I only stay there to study. All my family are back in California. I have no intention to stay there after my program is over.

thank you, your help is greatly appreciated.

-----------

It will be foolish to not to change ur license to the new state where you are going to school.

I think normally you have only 30 days when you move to new state.

Interview officer may choose to make a deal out of it. Why do you not want to change your license? get it changed again when you go back to California..