N400 package

usaflyingeagle

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody

I am new here. I am going to file N400 based on 5 year. Can anybody tell what is included in the N400.[e.g. Form G325 which we filed with I485] Any input will appreciated.

HI nkm-oct23.
Thank you for your usefull information. But can anybody kindly tell me whether the form G 325[A] is needed or not.
Thanks

In most cases it does help to RTFM (Read the Fine Manual)... USCIS has a (justifiably) short temper dealing with such errors. When they go to great lengths to explain how to write them a money order or check (payable to such and such, NOT so and so) then chances are they're expecting people to RTFM.

Likewise, while the N-400 may have some esoteric philosophical questions that cause endless debate (how many times has your spouse been married :) or have you ever removed the tag from a pillow or mattress :)) the instructions are generally pretty good, and anyone who has (presumably) spent a great deal of the last 5 years in the US as an LPR can figure it out (as they have dealt with paperwork in the past...)

the OP is just too lazy to read the M476. he expects people to tell him what to do. something like being spoon fed. if at all there are so many posts that the OP could look at rather than starting a thread, this thing has been discussed over and over a 100 times.