N400: online vs by Mail

TroubledGC

Registered Users (C)
HI guys,

I was trying to start my application, however it seems that the online application charge 199$ for the online service.

Do you guys apply online or just by Mail and is there any Pro/Con either way

Thanks

Unless something has changed in the past few months, you can't file N400 online.

USCIS doesn't provide such a service -- you are required to mail the form in. What you can do is download the PDF, fill it out on your computer, print out, sign, and then send it in.

I think I know what you are talking about. This is a service that guides you through the application and through the process. It's kinda like a premium membership. You will however have to apply by mail though.

Ok, Got it. It was an acam. Somehow the website looked a lot like the INS website and looked legitimate

Thanks

Question about filling N400 form

Hi Guys,

I am filling the N400 form. My Green Card issue date is Sept 28th.

In the location that it asks for the (1)trip that I have made and (2) my previous addresses, should I include the trips and residency between now and Sept 28th 2008. Or should I include everything after I got my GC [Sept 2008]

Thanks

Troubled

I included everything for the PAST 5 years. That is, i included even the stuff that was before I got my GC. The IO didn't ask a single question about it. If you include it, it's not gonna hurt.