N400 - My spouse didn't specify my employment stats as self employed.

subramanyam

My husband filled my N-400 application and I signed it without reviewing it believing him that he did everything correct in the application.

He didn't specify my employment(self) details in the application and wrote as Home Maker. I have earnings in 2009. I took pay in the month of September 25th after the application is submitted. I have all the details of estimated taxes paid on behalf of my company and myself.

Did this happen to any one in the forum. Appreciate your advice.

Will they fail me in the interview ? My interview is scheduled for Dec 15th.

Application date: September 11th 2009
Updated : September 15th 2009
RFE for missing sheet in the application : Sept 20th 2009
Finger Prints completed: November 2nd, 2009
Interview scheduled: December 15th 2009

Best regards,:confused:[/QUOTE]

Be upfront and honest about it during the interview and make sure you have the paperwork to back it up.
Not to knock you, but why is your husband filling out your N400 application? Seems like you can read and write just fine. :D

He filled my application along with applications of my children. There is no specific reason..he took the lead and filled all applications..ofcourse, he signed in the bottom of the application that he is the person who filled in the application.

He filled my application along with applications of my children. There is no specific reason..he took the lead and filled all applications..ofcourse, he signed in the bottom of the application that he is the person who filled in the application.

I filled up both me & my wife's n400. she reviewed everything ok. and she will sign hers. Is that going to be a problem?