N400 missing two passport stamps

immbie

Registered Users (C)
So I was filling out N400, and noticed that my country's immigration office/passport controller didn't stamp my passport for IN and OUT twice on different occasions ( I was out the US country twice since my LPR). I got all the US stamps. I heard during the interview, the IO matches the dates on N400 to the passport stamps. What should I do now? It would be too bad if my application is denied because of those two missing stamps. Can someone set some lights?

Many other countries don't stamp their own citizen's passports consistently, or don't stamp them at all. And the US isn't consistent with stamping the passports of green card holders. So missing stamps aren't a problem. The problem is when a stamp exists for a trip which you didn't list on your N-400, or the stamp shows a discrepancy which may require investigation (e.g. you claimed you went to country X on 2/2/2012 but that country stamped your passport with 3/3/2012).

I went to Canada 4 times before filing a N-400, and I was never stamped. This matter was not even brought up during the interview. European country often do not stamp EU citizens' passports either.