N400 mailing question

cpgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I just mail the N400 via usps certified mail. just wanted to know if this is ok
please let me know.
Thank you for your responses
cpgc

Pay the extra 2 bucks (??) and get "return receipt" on your certified letter. That way, you will get the little green postcard in your mail a week or two after you mail the application.

If you do this, the post card will likely be the first thing you get - it is very re-assuring.

can you even do certified mail with P.O. Box as address (e.g. Nebraska Center)?

I had once asked the same question at the Post Office itself (while facing a similar dilemma) and as per the answer given to me you can do a Return Receipt / Certified Mail for a P.O Box that is with the USPS (and not a pvt. company like Mail Boxes Etc). NSC would be a USPS P.O. Box for sure. So the answer is YES.

It works with the Texas one - quite well (though it seems to take them about a week to tear off the postcard, date stamp it and remail it).

I had once asked the same question at the Post Office itself (while facing a similar dilemma) and as per the answer given to me you can do a Return Receipt / Certified Mail for a P.O Box that is with the USPS (and not a pvt. company like Mail Boxes Etc). NSC would be a USPS P.O. Box for sure. So the answer is YES.

cool, I didn't know that. I would've done certified if I knew.