N400 decision cannot be yet made?

lematin77

I had my naturalization interview on July 22nd at Chicago's office, my application is based on 5 years. I was called to the interview about 50 minutes passed my appointment. Everything went very smooth and I passed the test. At the end the IO gave N-652 with checked box, You passed the tests of English and U.S. history and government an he checked B) A decision cannot yet be made about your application. When i asked IO why is that, he said that my file is incomplete and he needs to review the missing part. I asked if I need to submit anything, he said no, the missing part was not sent with my file. I just wonder what to do now. Do i have to just wait? Did anyone have similar case? Thank you

Welcome to the club,

Did anyone have similar case?

Yes I did. OH Boy what a nightmare. Look every case is different mine turned in to a nightmare I am not sure that was because of a missing A-File or something else that I am not aware of I did everything that one can do but nothing helped until 120 days passed.

What happen with my case I am sure that doesn’t happen to every applicant with missing A-File like I said each case is different so be open minded and don’t stress too much about it like I did.

Inforpass- on my case did not help
Calls to 1-800 number No help at all, they will just read everything that you can read by yourself on-line case status.
Letter to Senator Said wait 120 days
90 days Service Request Said Case on Extended Review
After 120 days Received letter Name Check pending

Again this is what happened with my case I hope no ones case goes thru this rout including yours.

Wave