N400 - Connecticut (CT) time line

jt_54321

Registered Users (C)
Please share any informaton you have about CT time line. The DO is Hartford (CT).

My time line :

Priority Date : March 04,2004
Finger Print : May 04, 2004
Interview : December,2004???

By the way, I don't find my Application number on the USCIS web site. My number starts with ESC* .. Every N400 Application number start with ESC*?

Thanks...

dimmsimm said:
Mine starts with ESC* as well ..

Nopes.... It begins with three letters such as (ESC, WAC, LIN, or SRC).

these first three numbers represent Service center.

EAC : Vermont
WAX: California
LIN : Lincoln nebraska
SRC : Texas
All N 400 applications dont start with ESC*. Mine starts with SRC*. Texas.

What does SSC* means for N400 receipt number?

Hi Shaky:

My N400 Receipt from Texas starts with SSC* and you said your N400 starts with SRC* from Texas. Why do you think there is difference with initial 3 letters in receipt number in N400 from Texas? Thanks. :confused:

akarim said:
Hi Shaky:

My N400 Receipt from Texas starts with SSC* and you said your N400 starts with SRC* from Texas. Why do you think there is difference with initial 3 letters in receipt number in N400 from Texas? Thanks. :confused:

Akarim... yes i know what u are saying, i know someone who's first letters are SSC*, and mine is SRC*... i tried both to check my online status but it didnt show any. on uscis webpage they also showed examples..

Case Status Search Page

To view the status of a case, please enter the corresponding application receipt number. The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC). Dashes ("-") should be omitted when entering a receipt number. However, all other characters, including asterisks ("*"), can be included if listed on your notice as part of the receipt number. See the FAQs for additional information on this system.

Application Receipt Number

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp;jsessionid=b7i-79V00cd4

Thanks everyone. In hindsight, it looks like ESC stands for 'Eastern Service Center'. WSC for Western.. duh......

timeline in Hartford, Connecticut

Anyoue out there can share naturalization in hartford, ct? My husband will apply citizenship soon and I really want to know how long it takes for the whole process.

moli246 said:
Anyoue out there can share naturalization in hartford, ct? My husband will apply citizenship soon and I really want to know how long it takes for the whole process.

Lookup the processing time line for the DO you fall under. That time line is available on uscis web site. That should give you an indicator of how long it might take you (though every case falls into its own cubbyhole)

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

Hi everyone,

I am a US citizen now. I was waiting to get my passport, and now that I have it, so this message here. The whole process, from applying N400 to oath ceremony, took about 11 months in CT. I had my interview in December, 2004 and oath ceremony on January 21,2005. The interview was very simple, I was asked the questions from the standard list of questions available.

If anyone has any specific questions about CT state, ask me, I will try to answer them to the extent possible...

I sincerely thank everyone here for their help and co-operation...

jt

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting your details.
I'm in CT, but yet to send my papers.. will be sending so VSC receives it on or around March 23, 2005. Guess, I'll post other details after that.

But I appreciate your posting the details including the entire duration it took 911 months)

Congrats to jt_54321

I filed in Jan 05, and have not, as of yet, received a FP notice, is that normal in your opinion? :confused:

Where do you go to be fingerprinted?, is it in Hartford? :confused:

Thanks in advance!!

Well, guess I'm not the one to say if anything that USCIS does is "normal" or not..
My priority date is March 31, 2005. So I'm in for a loooong wait. I'll be sure to post any updates.

Oh and you asked about fingerprinting and whereabouts.. not sure where; but I had mine done for the greencard (6 years ago), in Brooklyn.. My husband who just got his greencard, had his fingerprinting done in New Rochelle.. I suppose it is at one of their fingerprinting centers..

For the life of me, I don't understand why they need A SECOND set of fingerprints. Don't they already have one on file for each one of us when we went through the greencard process?!!
Really kills me.. maybe someone out here has an explanation!

Response from USC

How much time does it take between sending and application and getting a receipt notice? I filed my application on 12/22 and I can see checks being deposited on 12/23. However, I still don't have a receipt notice.

Any information?

Thanks in advance

Pravasi