N400 case pending 230 days, need helps!

JJ2018

hello guys, i filed N400 based on 5-years-rule. My case has been 230 days since fingerprint . early of this June my state's senator office forwarded me the answer from USCIS local office in our state——"The case became interviewed ready in late April and has been placed into the queue waiting for an available interview date. The interview notice will be sent in the mail when he is scheduled. Unfortunately, a timeframe cannot be predicated as to when the case will be scheduled". my questions here:
1) does this mean the FBI already completed my name/background check? This is my biggest concern causing the long waiting.
2) is it a signal that I will have interview notice soon? why i am ready for interview scheduling since April but they still keep me waiting for 2+ months? how many interviews the local office have daily in average?

Last edited:
hello guys, i filed N400 based on 5-years-rule. My case has been 230 days since fingerprint . early of this June my state's senator office forwarded me the answer from USCIS local office in our state——"The case became interviewed ready in late April and has been placed into the queue waiting for an available interview date. The interview notice will be sent in the mail when he is scheduled. Unfortunately, a timeframe cannot be predicated as to when the case will be scheduled". my questions here:
1) does this mean the FBI already completed my name/background check? This is my biggest concern causing the long waiting.
2) is it a signal that I will have interview notice soon? why i am ready for interview scheduling since April but they still keep me waiting for 2+ months? how many interviews the local office have daily in average?

Have you checked average n400 processing times for your FO?
https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Took me an entire year to get mines processed.

Whilst people i knew got it in 3 months

230 Days is only 7 Months be patient !!