N400 California Timelines..

uspass

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Has any one sent in thier N-400 recently (Dec 06).
I sent in my appliation on Dec 7 06 and not yet received the FG notice or any other notice..
I understand it may take a few more weeks (worstcase) but more anxious due to travel plans..

Any related info will help..
Thakns
uspass

I mailed my N-400 on Dec12. Given under is my timeline. My spouse's appl was also mailed along with mine but it reached 3 days late and so we have not received an FP notice on that yet.
---
N-400 at CSC
Appl mailed : 12-Dec-06
Appl received at CSC: 15-Dec-06
Priority Date: 15-Dec-06
Checks cashed: 20-Dec-06
NoA Recd: 21-Dec-06
FP Notice Recd: 27-Dec-06
FP Date: 03-Jan-07

uspass said:
Hi

Has any one sent in thier N-400 recently (Dec 06).
I sent in my appliation on Dec 7 06 and not yet received the FG notice or any other notice..
I understand it may take a few more weeks (worstcase) but more anxious due to travel plans..

Any related info will help..
Thakns
uspass

I mailed out my application on the same day as you did, on Dec. 7. But I still don't have anything from INS --- even the receipt notice from INS. Have you received your receipt notice from INS?

Thanks BR2006. That is pretty good processing speed with your application. Good luck with your spouse too..

ForCitizenship, No :( response yet... I want to travel but given that there was hardly one week notice for BR2006 I am a bit weary;
BTW, do you know if the check has been cashed? Unfortunately, I am not able to verify that as I went through a lawyer (waiting to hear)

Last edited by a moderator:
uspass,

I am in the same boat as you --- I don't know if the check has been cashed, either. I noticed that you are inquiring about the FP notice. Does this mean that you have got the I-797?

I have travel plans, too. However, in some cases, FP notice and FD are so close to each other. I think it is safer to stay until the FP notice is received.

ForCtz
I am not even aware of i797 - ignorant me;
I dont have any communication about my I400 application. Looks like the same case as yours.
uspass

BR2006 said:
I mailed my N-400 on Dec12. Given under is my timeline. My spouse's appl was also mailed along with mine but it reached 3 days late and so we have not received an FP notice on that yet.
---
N-400 at CSC
Appl mailed : 12-Dec-06
Appl received at CSC: 15-Dec-06
Priority Date: 15-Dec-06
Checks cashed: 20-Dec-06
NoA Recd: 21-Dec-06
FP Notice Recd: 27-Dec-06
FP Date: 03-Jan-07

Hi, BR2006,

Your case goes very smooth. Do you have a lawyer involved in both of you and your spouse's cases?

Maybe in case there is a lawyer, there will be more work to be done for USCIS in terms of communications (letters)?

Thank you.