N400 and criminal record

Arteart1

Hello I have one conviction 7 years ago
2 arrest no conviction
I applied and received greencard. I want to adjust to usc. Will I have a problem

Depending on the nature of your arrest, it is likely that you would have been qualified again for naturalization right now. I believe there is a requirement for 'good moral character', but so long the arrest was from over five years ago, you should be fine.

Again, it would depend on the nature of your arrest (but given that it did not end up in a conviction, I don't see how it would be a problem, though you would probably have to check 'Yes' on some of the background questions on N400, and you would definitely have to disclose this arrest).

Convicted 2nd degree assault ( 2011)

Arrest thief ( 2015 case noile prosecute)
Disorderly conduct (2011 noile prosecute, )
2nd degree assault (2017 noile prosecute)

Your 2017 arrest would definitely affect things. I would guess that, if you can apply at all, it would have to wait until at least 5 years of the very last offense. Contact a competent immigration attorney before doing anything, since you may or may not be a deportable alien because of your 2011 conviction.

Ok is it based on conviction or arrest. My cases were dropped

The arrests (even if the charge was dropped) would definitely affect the assessment for 'Good Moral Character'. If you were arrested for 2017, you could not have possibly been in 'Good Moral Character' for over 5 years. Also, your 2011 conviction may or may lead to you being found deportable, so that's definitely something to discuss with a competent immigration lawyer for.

You have to list all criminal charges. A number of questions on the n400 begin with "Have you EVER been....." to which you must answer yes and explain.

Like in your previous post. Only advice anyone here can give you at this point is get an immigration attorney.

No one here can give you the reassurance you're looking for...

I know you are looking for some assurance/comfort in what will happen for your case and when you travel, but it's like the other people that posted have stated, it's impossible to know how the IO will adjudicate.

Also, as someone stated there really is little difference between conviction and arrest as all things have to be disclosed.

That being said, and this is only my opinion, BUT, based on the number, the frequency and the recent activity of all these items, you demonstrate a clear troubling pattern and IN MY OPINION, would not pass the moral turpitude test, it's probably not even close.

If I were in your shoes, I would wait at least 5 years and if you can avoid travel I would, and in the 5 years STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!

PS: you have 2 assault charges, disorderly conduct and theft - I would suggest you examine why you got into these situations, make life changes and maybe get some counciling - not judging, just an observation.

My lawyer is requesting an extra $1000 to release documents related to my case before filing N400. The reason for this is that they claim I committed some non-violent crimes before coming to the US. Now In order to release the N400 documents, I'll need to provide the necessary bail bonds and close the previous case, which has some extra history. The case was mitigated and closed in 2021. Please help me.
Regards
William