N400 2019-2020 Asylee Tracker

I only used a green card and a valid 6 months + U.S Refugee Travel Document since I needed visa to enter Mexico
Thanks. I did not understand the part when you said you needed a visa to enter Mexico. I thought people travelling with green card and refugee travel document did not need visa to enter Mexico. Thanks

Guys! Today, my US passport was getting printed and was shipped! The things we go through as immigrants a lot of our naturally American born will never understand. I can’t believe after 10 years of this process (asylum applicant, Asylee, green card holder, now United States citizen), and multiple bureaucratic processes, paper trail, and waiting and waiting and waiting. I’ve only left the United States twice. I lost one of my parents during this process I never went to the funeral. The things we go through as immigrants a lot of our fellow citizens will never understand. I want to encourage everyone to have some empathy, practice patience and take some good care of self, go to school if you have that privilege, engaging in hobbies. The opportunity will come I promise you I was hesitant about mine.

Guys! Today, my US passport was getting printed and was shipped! The things we go through as immigrants a lot of our naturally American born will never understand. I can’t believe after 10 years of this process (asylum applicant, Asylee, green card holder, now United States citizen), and multiple bureaucratic processes, paper trail, and waiting and waiting and waiting. I’ve only left the United States twice. I lost one of my parents during this process I never went to the funeral. The things we go through as immigrants a lot of our fellow citizens will never understand. I want to encourage everyone to have some empathy, practice patience and take some good care of self, go to school if you have that privilege, engaging in hobbies. The opportunity will come I promise you I was hesitant about mine.
Encouraging !! How does it feels... Is possible to post your complete timeline?