N-652 form clarrifications

shiney

Hi there, I had my Naturalization interview today and I was asked Civic test to start with and I have answered all first 6 questions correctly then moved on to reading test and written test which I have complete correctly.
Then the Interviewer started asking questions from N-400 form and I have answered all his question. He had also stamped APPROVED in my application in-front of me and told me that you will get the oath letter in a month or so as currently we are behind the schedule. Then finally he had handed over the N-632 form which I didn't verify the content there(Should have done). When I came home and checked the letter it had check mark in 2 of the box.First one is,

You passed the test of English and U.S.histroy and government

and other box was also ticked,

You will have another opportunity to be tested on your knowledge of U.S.history and government

And finally, the below two check box also ticked for me

A)Congratulations! Your application is recommended for approval.At this time, It appears that you have established your eligibility for naturalization

B) A decision cannot yet to be made about your application.

I am really confused with these check box ticked. What should I infer from this check box ticked in my N-652 form.

Any direction and clarification is highly appreciated. Thanks.Sorry for the long details.