N-652 Experience

Hello I had my interview on 3/06/09 in downtown LA.
I was given F n-652 I passed the civic part of the interview which was the longest interview of my life..I was interviewed for about 2hrs.. and the AO asked me to bring back certified arrest reports from LAPD ..and as soon as she recieved them she said she would request for an aproval from her supervisor..
she also said she would try to schedule me for the April 9th Oath ceremony.
03/16/09 LAPD sent certified police report.... that stated that there is no police report on record because its to old.
on april 16 I had an info pass appointment to find out if eveything was okay ...and the supervisor(kinda rude) told me that I had just been interviewd on 3/6 and that she couldnt look at my case at this time and that I need to give it more time.
This has made me very nervous and anxious......
I also requested a name change on my n400 app and during my interview the AO officer had me sign 3 forms with my old name and with my new name, could that be holding me from being approved and given an oath date???????
Any advice.

my timeline
11/05/08 SENT N400
11/17/08 PD
12/12/08 FP
12/12/08 FP RECIEVED BY USCIS
3/06/09 INTERVIEW
04/16/09 INFO PASS INT
OL ??????????
PP????????????
Last edited by waitingin213; 27th April 2009 at 08:56 PM.

Any one in LA recived N-652 (with a descion cannot be made yet) Interview around 03/06/09

does anyone know when will I receive my oath letter? I passed my interview in 4/27, Los Angeles ... thanks ;). After I becomes a citizen, i have to apply my wife & son come to US , still a long way to go ... :eek:

does anyone know when will I receive my oath letter? I passed my interview in 4/27, Los Angeles ... thanks ;). After I becomes a citizen, i have to apply my wife & son come to US , still a long way to go ... :eek:

Did you received a N-652 with Congrats? If so, it takes 2-4 weeks ussually in CA DOs.

My n-652 said you passed the test of English and U.S history and goverment..
Please follow instructions on form WR-822
(B) A descision can not yet be made about your application....

Is there a similar link you can provide for Boston? Thank you.

I tried to google (naturalization ceremonies dates in boston) but could not find a link .. Try to google that and look deeper into the search. You can all call the U.S. District call in Boston and they should be able to provide you with that information. This is the link to the court http://www.mad.uscourts.gov/general/immigration.htm. Good luck

My n-652 said you passed the test of English and U.S history and goverment..
Please follow instructions on form WR-822
(B) A descision can not yet be made about your application....

It may take longer than 4 weeks but at the end you will receive it. Most cases in 2-3 months.

I passed my interview on March 23rd in Las Vegas, and was given N-652 with "Congratulations!...". I got my oath letter about 3 weeks later, and my oath is scheduled for tomorrow.

I passed my interview on March 23rd in Las Vegas, and was given N-652 with "Congratulations!...". I got my oath letter about 3 weeks later, and my oath is scheduled for tomorrow.

Congratulations bggirl! Please update us with your Oath experience.

Summary about N-652 procedure:

• Some DOs just handing out N-652 and oath letter with a future date.
  • Some DOs just bring applicants to oath cerenomy (with a same date N652 + N445 or without one of them or both).
  • Some DOs handing N-652 and if congrats checked they mails N445
  • Some DOs verbaly inform applicant and mail N445
any other version if you know please update.

It may take longer than 4 weeks but at the end you will receive it. Most cases in 2-3 months.

Im wondering why it takes so long....I know that the cerrtified police report for my DUI in 1997 was recieved within 10 days of my interview...Im wonering if that means my 90 days are up as of my interview date or as the date they recieved the info they requested for :(

Im wondering why it takes so long....I know that the cerrtified police report for my DUI in 1997 was recieved within 10 days of my interview...Im wonering if that means my 90 days are up as of my interview date or as the date they recieved the info they requested for :(

Your interview date. Can you also provide your timeline?

Your interview date. Can you also provide your timeline?

my timeline LA DO
11/05/08 SENT N400
11/17/08 PD
12/12/08 FP
12/12/08 FP RECIEVED BY USCIS
03/06/09 INTERVIEW
03/16/09 Certified Police report recieved by USCIS
04/16/09 INFO PASS INT
OL ??????????
PP????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also wondering what is the difference in form N652
when they say folow instructions on form N-14 / WR-821 / WR- 822
does it make a difference in the leght of time..and what is each one of them for?????

I am also wondering what is the difference in form N652
when they say folow instructions on form N-14 / WR-821 / WR- 822
does it make a difference in the leght of time..and what is each one of them for?????

WR-821: is a form used by district offices in the jurisdiction of the California Service Center. It is a form with various checkboxes on it and it is used to tell you why they were unable to complete action on your case.

WR-822: Arrest report request

N-14: Requesting additional documents

As for as I know, not sure.

WR-821: is a form used by district offices in the jurisdiction of the California Service Center. It is a form with various checkboxes on it and it is used to tell you why they were unable to complete action on your case.

WR-822: Arrest report request

N-14: Requesting additional documents

As for as I know, not sure.

Ok thank you...
hopefully I wont be waiting to long for good news.

Last edited by a moderator: