n-400 Vermont (NYC) timeline info

jnm

Registered Users (C)
12/31/01 Sent application to Vermont
04/12/02 electronic fingerprinting Varick Street, New York City
Does anybody have an idea when I may expect an interview based on your own experiences with the above processing centers.

JNM

In NYC it takes about 8-10 months for the whole process, since you have had your FP call in around 4 months, you could expect the interview letter in the next month or two, probably your interview will be around Sept/Oct. However these are estimates and all cases vary.

SanjayH

To anyone who has had a Citizenship interview in the past 4months ... in NYC

I have a few questions ;

1. Any experiences with INS staff at Garden City office for N-400 interviews ?

2. Any experiences of cases being reviewed or rejected after Interview ? if so what % of cases ?

3. what are the reasons for these rejections ?

Any input will be appreciated.

SanjayH

N-400 Timeline for Arlington, VA

Any ideas on when should I expect to receive the interview letter? and the oath letter after the interview has been approved?

PD - Oct 18 2001
FP - letter - Feb 27 2002
FP - March 22 2002
Interview letter?

Alberto.

No Title

You should be getting the Interview letter any time in May, assuming your interview would be in Aug/Sep. Generally after the approval of interview one should get the Oath letter in 4-5 weeks time.

Please advise if your gender ? as for females its pretty quick i read from this board.

SanjayH

N-400 TImelines for Arlington, VA.

Thanks for the info SanjayH. I\'m a male living in Arlington VA. Why does the INS expedite female aplications? Is it politics?

Alberto.

Experience

Hi,My case is
PD;May18,2001
FP;Sep26,2001
Interview time;March 15,2002
Oath letter;April25,2002
Oath ceremony;May23,2002
You can count you will take interview in August.Before the interview 40 days you will get a interview letter.
Regards mingwen

oath letter;April25,2002
Oath ceremony;May23,2002

answer to question 15 ,16,17,18 of N 400

if sombody had traffic violation ticket,just fines (all paid in time ) ,what should be the answer to question 15 16 17 18
i wish somebody will help me to fill up the form correctly since a lot of you guys went through this already ,i appreciation any input.
to answer the question about the time in processing with vermont it takes about 11 to 13 months in most cases that i heard about
good luck everybody

I paid the fine

Hi EZA,If sombody had traffic violation ticket just fines,and all paid.When you answer 15 b,Have you ever been arrested,cited,charged,indicted,convicted,fined or imprisoned for breaking or violating any law or ordinanance excluding traffic regulations?You can make a explanation.to answer I got a tiket,but I paid the fine.You can borrow videoCH 323,6u US citizenship.from library.The video said I got ticket but I paid fine.
Regards mingwen

N 400 QUESTION 15,16,17,18

i appreciate you answer ,so you are advising me to answer YES and includ an explanation right ?
just one more thing ,on the N 400 FORM THEY DON\'T SPECIFY "EXCLUDING TRAFFIC VIOLATION "

I think you should answer \'\'No\'\'.

Hi,I think you should answer\'No\'.If you like to make extra explanation.In form N--400,any answer"Yes"have to give a explanation.In the interview,officer will concentrate ask you in your N--400.It\'s almost from 1 to ask 15.The answer No or yes.If"Yes",you should give a explanation.In the answer15 question officer will be ask you initial sign three question.Be carful answer Part 8. the 5 question must be answer"Yes".Sometimes return to ask"have you ever register voted?"This kind question everyone will be asked.The answer"No".
writing to answer10 question is easy.When tell you sign your two picture is passed the interview.officer will give you a letter.
Regards mingwen

Timeline Citizenship

RD:Aug 30,2006
FD:Oct, 2006
FP;Nov,2006
Interview time;Feb 7, 2007
Oath ceremony;April 4, 2007
Passport Application: April 7, 2007

OCI Timeline:

Date Of Acknowledgment 22-MAY-2007
Application Status
Registration Status Granted On 25-MAY-2007
Photo/Signature Scanned On 24-MAY-2007
Documents Printing Status PRINTED
Documents Printed On 25-MAY-2007
Documents Despatched From Delhi On 26-MAY-2007
Documents Received at NEW YORK CGI On 31-MAY-2007

price ?? and where is the address?

i just want to know how much is price for new people that wants to apply n400 and where can i finde the address to send the payments? if any one can help me pls.