N-400 to the wrong address, Plz clarify??

tangerine77

Registered Users (C)
Hi , I have completed my paperwork for N-400 and sent my mail through fedex ground with a signature delivery confirmation. I have sent the mail to the follwoig address, Is this the right address ?

Attention:N400 NATURALIZATION
USCIS TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
4141 AUGUSTINE ROAD
DALLAS, TEXAX-75227

IF NOT FEDEX USUALLY WONT SHIP TO POBOX IN MESQUITE

I KNOW THERE IS A NEW LOCKBOX OPENING FROM JAN22 AND ITS OK IF THEY REDIRECT MY APPLICATION. BUT PLZ CLARIFY ME IF I HAVE SENT MY FEDEX TO RIGHT ADDRESS I PROVIDED ABOVE IS ACCURATE.

The USCIS does not provide an alternative address to mail applications to. I strongly suggest that anyone who is turning in the application should use regular mail and get delivery confirmation if the want extra assurance. Normally, USPS will deliver normal first class mails within 3 days.

I am not sure what this address is or where you got it. Can you please clarify??

Hi , I have completed my paperwork for N-400 and sent my mail through fedex ground with a signature delivery confirmation. I have sent the mail to the follwoig address, Is this the right address ?

Attention:N400 NATURALIZATION
USCIS TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
4141 AUGUSTINE ROAD
DALLAS, TEXAX-75227

IF NOT FEDEX USUALLY WONT SHIP TO POBOX IN MESQUITE

I KNOW THERE IS A NEW LOCKBOX OPENING FROM JAN22 AND ITS OK IF THEY REDIRECT MY APPLICATION. BUT PLZ CLARIFY ME IF I HAVE SENT MY FEDEX TO RIGHT ADDRESS I PROVIDED ABOVE IS ACCURATE.

It does say that courier mails can be delivered to the address you sent. Hopefully that includes applications. If they do not want to accept it, it will simply be returned. Hopefully, they will not touch the application money. You will find out the status within the next 2 - 4 weeks. Dont worry too much about it. Besides, there is not a whole lot you can do till then.
I am wondering if the TSC moved with the Dallas DO to Irving? or was it ICE?

I got the courier address from www.uscis.gov. here is the link and please scroll down this link to get the address. i dont know if i made a mistake by sending it to this address?