N-400 timeline in Denver-COLORADO

Recieved FP Notice

N-400 Mailed - 3/29/2005
Notice of receipt - 4/5/2005 with 3/30/2005 PD
FP Notice - Mailed 5/23/2005 recieved 5/27/2005
FP Date - 6/22/2005

IS online status updated for FP

Finally you received your FP letter good luck !

Did your online case status get updated or changed with the FP letter?

Thanks

I got an email reply from FBI.

It is funny! I had an infopass appointment last week. I went there and asked them about my name check status. A lady told me that she checked and it was still PENDING. I got an email from FBI name check program today that my name check had been completed on May 23, 2005 and the result had been forwarded to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Headquarters, Washington, DC. Now my questions:

1- Is it normal that after 2 month of this name check completion,that lady could not see that in her monitor. Although she told me that first that her network was disconnected. Maybe she just wanted to get rid of me that day.

2- I know the name of the officer who interviewed me. Should I write a certified mail and include a copy of the FBI email.

Today FBI's reply was sent to the email I sent them back on Jan 26, 2005.

Thanks and please advise.
have a good weekend.

Hi Drarmageddon,

Can you post the FBI email indicating your name check got cleared here? Did you do anything with congressman or senator to clear your name check? Denver office usually is good, I don't know why they cannot see your name has been cleared in the system. They receive new cleared names once a week. My name check has been pening from July 2004. I tried congressman and senators, did not help a lot.

Dorothy Yan said:
Hi Drarmageddon,

Can you post the FBI email indicating your name check got cleared here? Did you do anything with congressman or senator to clear your name check? Denver office usually is good, I don't know why they cannot see your name has been cleared in the system. They receive new cleared names once a week. My name check has been pening from July 2004. I tried congressman and senators, did not help a lot.

OK here is the FBI email:

-------------------------------------------
*********:

I am responding to your email dated January 26, 2005, concerning your name check status.

The FBI completed a name check for you on May 23, 2005. The results were forwarded to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Headquarters, Washington, DC.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Cannon/msh
Chief, National Name Check
Program Section
Records Management Division

-------------------------------------------

I didn't use the help of any senators, although I was going to contact their offices. So what now????? What should I do now????? I am a little bit relieved and at the same time I am worried that what if they aren't seeing the result in their system.

Have you recently got any email from FBI????

Update on my case

Finally I received my oath letter 2 weeks ago and my oath was scheduled for today at 2:30PM. As I told you before, my FBI name check was cleared in May 2005 and I don't know why it took them more than 3 month to send me the oath letter. After I received the FBI email I went several times to the DO and every times they told me that my name check was still pending. I sent a certified mail with a copy of that email to my officer and also the DO Director. I guess it worked because 3 weeks after I got my oath letter.
But anyway I went to the ceremony today and it was very exciting. I am happy to be a US Citizen.

Here is my time line:

PD: Oct 25, 2004
FD: Nov 19, 2004
Interview: January 26, 2005 Name check pending since November 04, 2004
FBI name check cleared: May 2005
oath letter received: First week of september
Oath day: Sept 21, 2005.

I need to thank Rahul for setting up this thread and also all other people here who posted their experiences and guidance. Without those it could have been a longer journey for me.

Thanks all and good luck with all others who are waiting and I am sure you will all experience what we experienced today. It wil definately happen for you. :)

DrArmageddon

Citizenship

Drarmageddon said:
Finally I received my oath letter 2 weeks ago and my oath was scheduled for today at 2:30PM. As I told you before, my FBI name check was cleared in May 2005 and I don't know why it took them more than 3 month to send me the oath letter. After I received the FBI email I went several times to the DO and every times they told me that my name check was still pending. I sent a certified mail with a copy of that email to my officer and also the DO Director. I guess it worked because 3 weeks after I got my oath letter.
But anyway I went to the ceremony today and it was very exciting. I am happy to be a US Citizen.
====================

Congrat DrArmageddon: Here is my timeline--your advise is needed.

(1) PD: Oct , 04
(2) FD: Nov, 04
(3) Interview: March, 05
(4) Sent e-mails to 'FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov” in June and August, 05 – no response yet.
(5) Got response from FOIPA - "No Record" in July, 05
(6) The caseworker at our Senator office contacted FBI about my case and said “my case was received by the FBI in December 2004. They are currently working on cases they received earlier than mid-2003. So, without making any promises- it would be approximately a year before your case gets investigated. Please feel free to check back with our office in 6 months to a year so that we can inquire once more on your behalf”.

(7) Please advise what to do next. I would highly appreciate

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Denver N-400 Timeline

any experience in Denver I just send my
package Oct-28-05 if you can share with some of your experience I would appriciated