N-400 San Bernardino, CA. December 2009 Interviewed

noname2

Registered Users (C)
Please keep this thread for interviewers in San Bernardino, California office only. Thanks.

For December interviewers, any one received the oath letter?

Here is my timeline:
05-Oct-09 Application sent
13-Oct-09 Priority Date
23-Oct-09 Finger Print Notice.
05-Nov-09 Finger Print Done
21-Dec-09 Interview Date (passed in San Bernardino, CA)

After the interview, the officer told me to expect the Oath Notice within 3 weeks after the interview.

- - Oath Notice
- - Oath Date

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I had my interview on dec 10th ( Recommended for Approval). I'm still waiting for my oath letter.

Got the Oath letter. Finally.
Here is my timeline:
05-Oct-09 Application sent
13-Oct-09 Priority Date
23-Oct-09 Finger Print Notice.
05-Nov-09 Finger Print Done
21-Dec-09 Interview Date (passed in San Bernardino, CA)
8-January-10 Oath Notice
18-January-10 Oath Notice Received
5-Feb-10 Oath Date

Did your online case status get updated after u got your oath letter? I'm just scared my letter is lost since i haven't received it yet. My online statued still says testing and interview. Interview Date 10th Dec 09.

Interview Experience

N-400 Application... Update...Interview Letter Receive
DO - San Bernardino , CA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mailed : 12/15/2009 USCIS (Phoenix, AZ)
Mail Received : 12/17/2009 (Day 2)
Notice of Action: 12/21/2009 (Day 6)
Priority Date: 12/22/2009 (Day 7)
Check Cashed: 12/24/2009 (Day 9)
NOA Received : 12/26/2009 (Day 11)
RFE Mailed : 12/29/2009 (Day 14)
RFE Received(Fingerprint) : 01/02/10 (Day 18)
FP Date and Time : 01/19/10 (10:00 am)....try to go 01/04/10 (Monday)!!!
FP Done (Walk-in) : 01/04/10 (Day 20)
Online Status Change : 01/15/2010 Transfered to local office for testing and interview (Day31)
Exactly 1 month from the date I mailed my N-400
Interview Letter Received : 1/15/10
Interview Date : 02/17/10 (Day 64)

Guys can you please share your interview experience in San Berdo DO ..your reply is much appreciated...thanks

SB Office Interview

The process took 15-20 minutes.
The officer will go over your N400 first and ask you some of the N400 questions you already answered. Like: "Did you join any foreign armed force.." something like that.
The officer will ask you 2 or 3 questions from the 100 questions.
The officer will ask you to write down one sentence.
Done.
The officer will made a decision and hand you a letter (approval or deny).

I haven't received my oath letter yet and when i call them they say my status is showing still in interview and testing process. They asked me to wait for 90 days from my interview date. This wait is killing me. its been almost 7 weeks from my interview. Don't know what to do? I just hope my letter is not lost in mail.

No need to worry and just be patient.

I worried about that before I received the oath letter. No need to worry and just be patient. To my knowledge, some candidate's process takes longer.

Hi,

I passed my interview on Jan 12 2010. I am also waiting for my oathletter.
what a waiting game....
according to the OSCIS officer should I be scheduled for oath cermony no later than March 31.

I hope that timeline holds....

Hi,

I passed my interview on Jan 12 2010. I am also waiting for my oathletter.
what a waiting game....
according to the OSCIS officer should I be scheduled for oath cermony no later than March 31.

I hope that timeline holds....

I filed for N400 on 12th Aug and according to USCIS I should have been done with my oath by 12th Jan. lol

Hello again,

I am scheduled to take the oath on February 19'th. So finally I am done with this process....

Would you please let us know when did you receive the Othe Letter. I was interviewed on Jan. 11 and am still waiting for OL. My wife had a same day interview with me and received OL two weeks later after interview.

I passed my interview on 10th Dec and was waiting for my oath letter. I received an letter on 18th Feb saying that i missed my oath on 5th Feb and it said they will reschedule it. I never received any letter regarding an oath. I took an infopass and went to the local office. The lady at the local office told me that if u miss ur oath the case goes on hold and asked me to write a letter to the LA office explaining them my case and the reason of me missing my oath. My original letter says they will reschedule it where as the lady at the local office asked me to send a letter, so Now I dont know which one to follow. They told me that now they have only one oath ceremony every month and the March is fully booked. The people at the 1800 have no idea regarding my case. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to my oath letter.
My point is if I had not taken the infopass and not gone to the local office I would be thinking that they are rescheduling my oath and would have been waiting for my next letter. I'm very confused.
Has anybody had the same experience or can anybody give me an idea as what to do?

oath letter

if your oath letter N 445 is going to be mailed to your address, would your case online be updated to show this action was taken???? I am worried that my oath ceremony was scheduled!! and my case status still showing Testing and Interview!! Please let me know if your case gets updated online prior to you receiving the oath letter. Thank you.

if your oath letter N 445 is going to be mailed to your address, would your case online be updated to show this action was taken???? I am worried that my oath ceremony was scheduled!! and my case status still showing Testing and Interview!! Please let me know if your case gets updated online prior to you receiving the oath letter. Thank you.

I've received a letter saying that i Missed my oath but my case status online still shows Testing and Interview. I was waiting for my case update online whereas i found out that my oath letter got misplaced in the mail. I recommend u take an infopass and go to the local office and talk to them.

Missed Oath Ceremony

I received a letter saying I missed my Oath Ceremony, however, I did not receive any Oath Letter and Oath date yet. In the letter, it also say my oath ceremony will be rescheduled. I already sent letter informing that I did not receive the Oath Letter yet. Anybody have an idea when the rescheduled oath date and letter will arrive in the mail. Do I need to do something else? Please advice. Thank you.